Be mine?

Jackson's Pov. 

I woke up because of that stupid phone who the hell is calling now? 

"What do you want. We're first going to school in an hour." "Yea i know but can we meet up? I really have something to tell you" 

"Sorry Sara. Say hey to Lydia from me bye" and i hung up. Now u ask who is Sara well she's Lydia's littel sister and she always had a chrush on me but i never really liked her that way. 

"Hey Jackson" i heard a sexy voice next to me. I looked over and saw Char. Our memorise from last night came back and i smiled. "Hey baby" i kissed her forehead. "Who where you talking to?" 

"Just Lydia's sister she wanted to meet up but i didn't want to" i said. "Yea she told me she had a chrush on you in like forever. And now that you are single she wantes you" she said looking down. I frowend. "Nono baby girl im not single" i said looking at her she looked at me and smiled "Then who are you together with?" she asked and blushed. 

"Char my beautiful lover would you do me the houner of becoming my girlfriend?" i asked. Smiling like crazy she nodded her head "My Lover i would love to be your girlfriend" she chuckeld. 

_ At School_

Me and Char was going down the hall hand in hand. And everyone looked at us. We finally walked to free lesson where everyone was. Lydia and Stiles, Scott, Isaac, Aiden, Ethen, Danny and my stalker Sara. 

Scott and Stiles looked and us smiling knowing that we were together. We sat us down together with them. "Sooooooo Jackson, you stole my littlesister?" Scott looked at us and Char blushed. "Yea he did. Are you mad?" Char asked afriad that Scott would like us being together. "No no sis. It's good. I know Jackson will look after you" he smiled. 

"So did you to do IT?" Stiles asked. Both me and Char looked down and blushed. "Nooooo you didn't" Stiles said. I nodded my head and looked up and saw them smile. I leand over and kissed Char on the cheek. 

Charlie's Pov. 

I'm so happy. My brother likes Jackson and Jackson is the best boyfriend ever. "Hey Char. And Jackson" Lydia smiled. I smiled back "Hey Lydia. What's up?" i asked. "Well I just heard that there is this new cute couple walking around school" she said. 

"Erhm Me and Char is together now" Jackson said and Lydia looked wired at us. "Okay is just thought that.... Nothing." "Okay then." 

"Charlie can i talk to you?" looked over my shoulder and saw Sara. "Well yea." 

I walked with her over to the coner. "What's Up?" i asked. "Could you please help me with some English? After school i really need help." she asked not looking at me. "Ofcourse Sara. I would love to. But is it ok that Jackson is there to he needs help to" i asked. She nodded. "Okay come to my house after school" i said and walked away.