Why did she cry?

Jackson's Pov. 

What the fuck? How could Alison to that to Charlie? I don't understand. I am really pissed i feel like ripping her head of. Lydia saw my anger and rubbed my back when i heard Char gasp. 

I looked where she was looking and saw Scott and the other rush over here. "Where have you been?" Scott asked us. 

"Erm Char told us about her other school. And Char i'm so happy that you had your bestfriends to help you out" Lydia said. Ow yeah Char told us about her friends or guy friends. Jeppe and Simon. I didn't like her talking about boys when i'm here but its her besti'd so what ever. 

"OMG Char have you been crying." Stiles said and Scott rushed to her side and hugged her. She hugged back. Ofcourse when they are siplings i understand. I looked at Alison and i couldn't take it anymore. 

"You fucking bitch how could you do that to her? You donøt even know the whole story." i yelled at Alison. "What are you taling about Jackson?" Isaac asked and Scott looked like he would punch me. 

"I'm fucking talking about how Alison made Charlie cry. Becouse of her stupid mind." I said and look at Charlie that was going to cry again. I took her into my arms and hugged her tight. 

"What did she do to make you cry Char?" Scott ask Char but she was hidding in my shirt. I leand down and wispered "shall i tell them Baby?" i know Scott heard me ofcourse he did. She nodded but not letting go of me. 

"Well you see Scott your fucking girlfriend treatend her and not only that calling her a slut!" i was so close to punch her in her face. Scott turnd to look at Alison. "Why would you do tha?" 

"Becouse she is flirting with you!" she answared. 

Scott's Pov. 

Becouse she was flirting with me? She's my fucking sister! and no one makes my sister cry no matter what. I know that me and Char only meet yeaterday but our bond i strong already. 

"Alison you fucking idiot if you had looked at your texts then you would know that Charlie is my fucking sister!" i yelled. Yesterday after dinner i text her and told her everything.

"What no i didn't get any texts" she said looking for her phone. She found it and looked at it then i saw her looking away. "Yeah you did sorry for not looking at my phone" she said but i have had enough i couldn't be with one that already told me she hates my sister. And yeaterday Char told me about what had happend at her other school and i told her that if anyone called her that agian i would beat them up. 

"We're done Alison"