the surprise date (part 2)

Lucifer had taken her dancing.

But not just dancing. Oh no. Nothing was simple with this fallen angel. No.

He taught her how to tango.

On the spot.

All she did was follow his lead and what should have been impossible for her just came naturally (minus stepping on his feet the first few times). Maybe it was because she was too focused on how close they were or how she was getting lost in his eyes or how his hand kept getting lower but still staying decent in public (and when had he become decent?). And boy, did the other people watch them in awe and envy.

Normally, Aaron would be an embarrassed and clumsy mess but Lucifer had told her before they began that she should only focus on him if she got too scared. And so she did and boy, did he lead beautifully. Tango was so much easier than she thought.

Then again, they were soul mates. They were meant to complement one another. Still, she didn't think she would be good at dancing, much less the tango. But with a leading man like Lucifer, did one have to worry too much?

Somewhat, yes. This was Lucifer after all.

Did she mention that it was also intimate? Like, very intimate? Bodies practically crushed against one another intimate?

If she was hot and bothered about Lucifer before, this took the cake and then some.

She let out a shaky breath as he dipped her, Aaron with one leg stuck straight out, her back in a perfect arch as Lucifer bent over her, face near her chest (because of course he was), the dance finally having ended. She could feel sweat slightly roll down the side of her face as he lifted the two of them back up effortlessly, Aaron grabbing his shoulders to steady herself.

"That was....wow," she stated as people around them clapped, having enjoyed the show.

"They loved it but not as much as myself," was the heated reply, his hands having yet to remove from her waist. Lucifer reluctantly let go, taking her hand and bowing as she curtsied as their thank you for having the floor.

The rest of the night was spent dancing and touching each other casually, feeling their skin heat and tingle with just a small brush of fingers, throwing heated gazes at one another. It was funny for Aaron, having never felt this confident before. This...sexy. Desired by another. She thought it was just because Lucifer himself was practically sex on legs (she sees the way women and men look at him with their lustful gaze), and yes, perhaps that was partially it, but there was something there. Something deep within her soul was crying out for Lucifer and she could see, could tell, that as much as he tried to hide it, Lucifer was just as affected as she was by whatever it was.

Were all soulmates like this or was it just them? Perhaps a side effect of not bonding yet?Either way, Aaron knew they would have to bond soon. By normal standards for mates, they were behind as sex was encouraged the first time they met in order to stave off the side effects which differed for everyone. Some got nosebleeds, others passed out if left unbonded long enough once they met one another. It was amazing that all Aaron had been was antsy as hell with a headache here and there. Then again, it was her own doing wanting at least two dates before cementing their bond.

A part of her was ready for it, another was not, scared of what being bonded to the Devil himself meant.

Either way, the bond would be complete before the next day.

Lucifer would guarantee that as he couldn't stop brushing up against her on purpose, setting her aflame, ready to burst.

Asshole.

-------

Aaron gasped as she was shoved against the door to Lucifer's loft above Lux, his lips claiming her own, dominating the kiss as his hands trailed down her sides causing her to shiver. She pulled away, his lips traveling down to the juncture between her neck and shoulder, nipping and licking the skin there causing her to shudder, fingers gripping his hair in pleasure.

"Luce, we..." she paused, licking her lips as she took in a shaky breath as his lips traveled back up her neck, satisfied with the bite mark he left behind. "We need to establish some things before this goes further yeah?" she questioned in one rush of breath, hands moving from his head to his shoulders, slightly pushing him back to get him to look at her.

He looked and sounded annoyed. "Now?"

Dark eyes stared her down, Aaron slightly curling in on herself, feeling intimidated. She didn't want to screw this up but she also wanted to establish some things with him. Forgive her for being insecure and in the dark with this whole soulmate with Lucifer himself shit. Not like there was a manual for her given situation.

He seemed to realize how he must of looked, his expression softening slightly, one hand lifting to rest on her cheek, pressing his forehead against her own.

"I promise that we'll talk. But after, yes? You must feel the same way I do darling."

To emphasize he pressed his hips against her own, Aaron gasping at the obvious hardness of his erection. He made an excellent point.

"You promise?" she breathed.

"Of course. My word is my bond."

That was all that was said before her lips pushed against his own hungrily, Lucifer growling in pleasure causing Aaron to shiver in anticipation. There was a click as the door was opened, their lips still locked as he pushed her inside the loft, foot kicking the door close behind him.