morning bites

Aaron giggled, Lucifer's stubble tickling her skin as he bit the juncture between her neck and shoulder, leaving a lovely bruise there for all the world to see. "Luce," she began, hands pushing against his bare shoulders without much effort as she let him do what he wished. They were still lying naked in his bed from the night before. "Luce, I have to go meet my friend for breakfast."

He leaned back, grinning at his work before what she said really registered, putting on a fake pout. "Wouldn't you rather stay in bed with me the rest of the day?"

"Tempting," she laughed, one hand lifting up, fingers stroking his cheek. "But it's a ritual we have every Saturday morning. Plus, I'm starving." Her stomach took that as a cue to rumble, Aaron flushing lightly in embarrassment. Seems that their activities had worked up quite the appetite for Aaron causing Lucifer to chuckle in amusement. "Besides you have to drive me back home." She patted his cheek lightly getting a single eyebrow raise in return.

"Do I? You can leave like this. I would enjoy the view." There was that wicked grin of his.

"And here I thought you were a gentleman."

"I am too a gentleman."

"Prove it then."

------

He did.

This was Lucifer after all who had a reputation to uphold. Prideful git.

They had gotten up (after a very long and heavy make out session that lead to one more round of sex) and gotten dressed in fresh clothes. Well, Lucifer did. Aaron wore her dress from last night mumbling about wrinkles and a stupid Devil who just wanted to fool around all morning, said being highly amused by her thoughts, knowing that a part of her wanted to do exactly that.

Better luck next time.

He had then walked her to his beautiful car, opening the door for her, which wow, not expecting that, then drove her to her apartment. The only sounds that were made were ones of amusement (from mostly Lucifer) and shock (mostly Aaron), as well as Aaron hitting Lucifer in random intervals due to the sex positions he was mentally thinking of and things he planned to do to her next time just to rile her up.

By the time they got to her apartment door, she was just as red as her dress and turned on, breathing heavy. Without much thought and in retaliation, Aaron leaned up and kissed him, tongue and all, one hand groping him as the other mussed up his hair, pressing her body up against his, biting his lip and leaving it red as she pulled away, leaving the angel looking as disheveled as she felt.

With a satisfied smirk, Aaron said her goodbye before leaving the Devil alone with his erection.

He laughed heartily calling her a tease before taking his leave, whistling a random tune as he walked away.

Aaron leaned against the door, hand pressed against her lips, realizing what she just did, surprised at how bold she felt around Lucifer. Wait until Lisa heard about this.

----

"YOU DID WHAT?!"

People stopped eating to stare at the two women, one whom had a shocked expression, the other looking embarrassed (which seem to be all she was lately) before resuming their eating.

"Keep it down Lee!" Aaron whispered angrily, cheeks red. She knew she shouldn't have said anything, but Aaron couldn't help but tell her best friend all the steamy details (though it was more pg rated due to them being out in public). After all, Lisa did the same thing whether or not Aaron wanted to hear it (it tended to be the latter option).