The Goodbye Note?

Her outfit is the first one on the left
(Clarissa's POV)
I woke up smiling until I noticed I was alone. I got dressed and that was when I noticed the note on my mirror.

Clarissa,
My love for you is a lot. I love you so much that nothing will make me leave. I am sorry I did not stay but I must tell you something. Dean finally got rid of the Mark Of Cain but doing so unleashed what is called The Darkness. Now The only way for everyone to be safe is for Lucifer to do it with my father God. I said yes to him. One reason Im doing this is to keep you safe. He let me have my body last night that way I could show you how much I truly love you. I may or may not survive. So if I don't then I want you to move on. Dean also loves you but if I do live then we are going to do what we did last night again. I love you forever and always.
-Castiel

I fell to the ground and started to cry. My father walked in and held me.
"He will live." My father repeated. Empty lies.
"Read it daddy." I handed the note and when he finished he pulled out his phone and walked away. I dried my face off when my father came back.
"Pack your bags. I am taking you somewhere to stay for a while. A place to relax." He said smiling I nodded and started to pack a suitcase.

~~~~~~~~~~

He took me to the bunker where Sam and Dean are and then I noticed Baby. I smiled and hugged my dad.
"Thank you so much." I squealed and that's when Sam and Dean walked out. I hugged them and Dean went off to talk to my dad while Sam brought me inside.
"What are we doing first Sammy?" I asked.
"Well go get your pajamas on and you'll find out." He said and I grabbed my pajamas and went to get dressed. (A/n trigger warning) I noticed that my cuts on my wrists were very noticeable. I got up and grabbed a black zip-up hoodie from Castiel's room. Thank God he still has he those clothes.
(A/n the pajamas she decides to wear)

I come back out five minutes later and went to the common room with it unzipped

I come back out five minutes later and went to the common room with it unzipped. Both boys looked up and looked confused.
"But your not single." Dean pointed out and I held back tears.
"Well guess what. I am now and ya know what who cares." I said and a tear accidentally fell. I wiped it away and faked a smile.
"Smooth Dean." Sam mumbled and I took a deep breath. I sat down and was poured a drink.
"How about we head to bed." Sammy said and I got up and went to Castiel's bedroom and took off the hoodie. I slipped under the covers and silently cried myself to sleep.