Break free

I never really thought about death. Well that is until I met him with Dean and that was the only time. Well until now that is. I never knew that my life would flash before my eyes. I always thought I would have a real family. I never saw Death coming but then again I also never saw the angel blade coming along with getting hit. After that everything just went black and cold.
"Castiel you have to do something!" I heard a voice.
"He does not have to do shit for that abomination. If anything we are leaving."  I heard wings?
"Crowley, I don't think she will make it. The angel blade killed both demon and angel in her and now she is human and bleeding badly."
"Do something........" the voice faded and I heard nothing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up in my bedroom and saw Dean.
"What happened?"
"Your and Castiel's intertwined grace saved you."
"Is he here?" I asked and all I got was a head shake.
"Oh. So, now what? The grace is going to slowly dissolve but hope it heals me all the way?"
"Actually yeah." He said and I sat up and winced.
"So, is this what it feels like to be lonely?" I asked and Dean chuckled.
"Yeah."
"Oh. Dean why me? Out of all the people in the world why did Castiel chose me to hate?" I asked not look at him.
"I don't know Clarissa. But the question is are you going to forgive when he comes back?"
"To be honest Dean. No and that's because he cause so much pain." I looked at him and continued. "And I think it's best if I just move far away and start all over. Because if I see you, Sam or my dad then I will see him or remember him. He said those three major words and I believed him. I was a fool and I can't be here anymore so I will text you when I get to my destination. Goodbye Dean, Sammy and dad." I snapped my fingers and had my suitcase filled with clothes and my necessities. I snapped my fingers once more and was in Seattle. I found a already furnished apartment with a roommate her name is Liv Moore.