Hello, Im Clarissa

~~~~~~~~|3 weeks later|~~~~~~

"Hey do you know where I can get a job?"I asked Olivia.
"Yeah, just come with me to work and meet my boss.
"Thank you." I told her getting dressed.
Liv smiled at me as we entered the autopsy/medical examiner room.
"Hey, Ravi. Meet my new roommate Clarissa." Liv called out.
"Hold on." A British man said walking out and smiled.
"Hello, I'm Clarissa." I said nervously.
"Ravi she needs a job. Besides I thought she could be helpful." Liv pointed out and Ravi nodded.
"Does she know about your appetite?"
"Yes. She is cool with it." Liv said and my phone rang. Dean-o ❤️ I hit the denied button and smiled.
"Okay, well here is your examiners coat but we all have to go there has been another murder." Ravi said and we all left.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
27 missed calls from Dean.
10 missed calls from Sam.
28 missed calls from my dad.
1 missed calls from Castiel.
I did get a text from Dean, Sam and my father.
"Family drama?"
"I will explain to you guys later. I need to open up to someone." I said and they nodded. We were looking at a male body that was in a bathtub naked, wrists slashed and in a mental hospital.
"What do we got?" A black man asked. I take it that this is Clive Babineaux.
"Well you tell me." Ravi said.
"Who is this?"
"That is Clarissa. She is new." I waved and looked at the body. Clive left and Ravi looked at me.
"Okay, well up you go." I gave him a look.
"What, he is not going to just roll by himself."
"Fine." I got up and did it then got down.
"Lets go back." Ravi said motioning to the car. We got in and drove back.
(A/n: picture is graphic)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We walked in and that's when I saw him.
"Um sir can we help you?" Ravi asked.
"Clarissa, wow. I uh just want to-"
"Save it and leave. Now Castiel." He nodded and left.
"And that was?"
"Castiel my ex-fiancé." I said and Ravi gave me a look.
"There is more. You can tell me and Liv at your guys place if you want."
"Please and thank you." Just then Liv came in and pointed towards where Castiel left.
"I take it we will get an explanation later?" I nodded and she cooked her food. My phone rang and it read: Moose. I ignored it and looked at them.
"Yeah. Well let's start shall we?" I smiled and my phone vibrated. Just then Clive walked in.
"Hello ladies. And Ravi."
"Can I borrow your gun just real quick." He nodded hesitantly. I put my phone on the ground and shot it a couple of times then gave it back.
"Thank you." I said and they just stared at me.
"What? Don't judge me it's just a damn phone." I said and they went back to what they were doing. I felt a little better but yet dumb. Now I'm gonna have to pray to Castiel.

~~~|Later on at the apartment|~~~
I told them everything.
"So your father is the king of hell?" Liv asked
"Yeah." I said.
"And your fiancé is an angel of the lord?" Ravi asked and I nodded.
"That is amazing."
"You guys wanna meet them?"
"Hell yeah. Can we meet Sam and Dean also?"
"I would say yes but your a-"
"Zombie. Clarissa!" I turned around and saw them. Dean, Sam, Castiel and my father.
"Obviously she is fine and so if you touch her I will kill you." I told Dean and Sam.
"Calm down." Sam said.
"Liv, Ravi this is Sam, Dean, Castiel and Crowley." I introduced and they nodded.
"I got you something." Crowley told me and I saw it. He got me a brand new hellhound. I started to let it and my dad touched their foreheads to see.
"Woah!" Liv said.
"That is amazing." Ravi smiled and I nodded.
"Thanks dad." I smiled
"She needs a name."
"Ruby." I said and my dad smiled.
"Can I just ask you something Liv?"
"Go ahead."
"How did this happen?"
"There were these drugs and they wet tainted. People who took them turned to zombies and I was scratched. So this is me now and I eat my brains from dead people and solve murders."
"That is cool." Dean said and I smacked him.
"Stop it."
"Castiel has something to say."
"Yeah well he can save it. I am done with him and so I say goodbye." They left and I held Ruby.
"She better not be like a normal puppy and go to the bathroom everywhere." Liv said.
"Hellhounds are different."
"Okay. You better." Liv said and I nodded.
"I uh think I'm going to got to bed. My night was kinda ruined." I went to my bedroom.