Date Night

Trigger warning ⚠️ mentions and has cutting.

(Clarissa's POV)
Cassie? Castiel?" I was trying to wake him up. Then I l kissed him and He opened my eyes.
"Hello babe." He said and smiled and I smiled back.
"Hey."
"Is this what it feels like waking up to you?" He asked me and I looked confused.
"Wait what do you mean?"
"Nothing bad just it's a good thing. I like it also." He told me and I smiled.
"Can.... we watch a movie?" I asked him and he smiled.
"What's a movie?"
"That's it." I got up and left. I walked to my dad and explained everything to him. I came back ten minutes later with  movies.
"What are those?"
"They are called DVDs. Also know as movies." I said and he tilted his head. I sighed and Divergent into the DVD player and turned on the tv.
"What are we watching?"
"Divergent." I smiled and we laid down on the bed snuggled up. We watched the movie.
"So I don-"
"Shh." I interrupted
"But i don-"
"Cass, sh." I  giggled and he pulled me closer and smiled. We watched the movie as if we were just two normal couples.  We even know wore matching pajamas. (A/n: the ones shown above) I kinda tricked him into it and he surprisingly does not mind it.
"I love these pajamas. I mean I kinda feel like a unicorn." Castiel said while putting on the hood. I started to giggle.
"I love you."
"I love You too. Does this mean you feel safer?"
"Always my love. You know your adorable in these pajamas." I smiled and he kissed my nose.
"These pajamas are quite comfortable and so I will keep them." We got under the covers and snuggled up real close.
"Can I ask you a question?"
"Go ahead." Castiel said.
"Could you tell me all of the angels?"
"Why? I mean I don't mind."
"Because won't they be my relatives too?"
"Yeah true." He said and smiled.
"Okay." I curled up and he started.
(A/n: archangels angels Reapers)
" okay so there is Michael, Lucifer, Raphael, and  Gabriel. Then there is  me, Uriel, Anna Milton, Zachariah, Joshua, Balthazar, Virgil, Rachel, Hester, Inias, Samadriel, Naomi, Metatron, Ion, Esper, Nathaniel, Ezekiel, Hael, Bartholomew, Malachi, Gadreel, Muriel, Theo, Azrael, Sophia, Abner, Thaddeus, Rebecca, Elijah, Hannah, Ezra, Esther, Josiah, Oren, Tyris, Constantine, Flagstaff, Neil, Asariel, Purah, Ingrid, Daniel, Asian, Isaac, Efram, Jonah, Ambriel, Nithael, And Jodfiel. Now finally there is Tessa, Ajay, April Kelly, Maurice and Billie. Then you have Gail as our Cupid." He said rubbing my back. He looked kinda sad.
"Cass, what's wrong?"
"Some of those brothers and sisters are dead. All because of m-" I stopped him with a kiss.
"Hey don't say that." He shot up and looked at me.
"I got to go." He snapped his fingers and was in his clothes then he left. I looked down and noticed he ring gone. I got up, got dressed and went to my father.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(A/n: the outfit she chose to wear)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~(A/n: the outfit she chose to wear)

"Father I am going to go get a hair cut." I said and left.

~~~~~~~~~~

(Crowley's POV)
She just left and she seemed sad. That's when I realized she was not wearing her ring Castiel gave her. I waited and about 5 hours later she came back with not only short hair but colored too.
"What happened?" I asked and that's when she broke down.
"He left and then the ring was gone." She said and I nodded. Go take a walk.
" I don't want to."
"Your scared I get that but go." I snapped my fingers and she was gone. I gave her a hellhound of her own. She named her the cutest name: Tobias. I know it is a boys name and from that one movie. It makes her happy and I don't want a pissed off daughter. She came back bloody and in tears. She also held Tobias and I walked to her.
"Daddy, you can fix him right?"
"Sweetheart no I can't I'm sorry." I hugged her and she cried.
"I'm gonna kill them if it's the last thing I do!" She growled and I took the hound and handed it to another demon then I took her to her room so she could change.
"I will be back." I left and was in front of Dean and Sam.
"Crowley."
"Save it. I have a very sad daughter I have to get back to because of your friend and her hellhound was just bloody murdered."
"Crowley, we did not know that." Moose said.
"Moose, she was crying and I don't know what to do."
"First of my name is Sam not Moose. Secondly let me and Dean talk to her." I thought for a moment then nodded and brought the boys with me.
"Is she decent?"
"I don't know squirrel." I said knocking. Then I smelled it and I knew what it was. Blood. I broke in and found her in the tub with the same clothes on and her wrists cut. The boys pulled her out and they checked for a pulse. My hound whined and then laid down beside her.
"She has a pulse but its weak." Sam said and they got her to her bed. They bandaged her wrists and then tucked her in.
"What the hell did Castiel do to her?" I asked and shrugged.
"I don't know but I'm gonna hunt the fucker down." Dean said and I looked at him.
"Look at the poor thing. She was so attached to that hound."
"We don't see anything." Sam said and I touched their foreheads.
"Wow. That poor hound and I never say that about hellhounds but she did not deserve it." Dean said and someone took it away.
"Ever since her first time here they were inseparable." I said as Clarissa stirred.
"Daddy, can you guys leave so I can get dressed?"
"Nope I mean Sam and I will." I said and we did leaving Dean behind.
"What the hell-"
"Sam if we do this then maybe she will tell Dean." I said and he nodded.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Clarissa's POV)
After everything that happened I was still saved. But they don't trust me and I don't blame them. Dean and I talked while I got dressed.
"Why did you do it?" Dean asked me and I looked at him.
"Cass left me, my two best friends never came by to check in and my hound just got brutally murdered in front of me." "Fair point but let cas go for now. He will come back."
"I will say no too."
"I get why your mad." Dean said and then hugged me.
"How's you and your fathers relationship?"
"Great actually. Wish I would of known him sooner." I said honestly. I grabbed my necklace that Castiel gave me. Since I am part angel I have some grace so Castiel intertwined a little bit of mine and his grace. Then he put it in the necklace.
"Good to know." Dean said and we went to the others and found Castiel with them. I was pissed and Dean had to hold me back.
"Hello dean, abomination." He sneered at me. My heart cracked and then it broke when I saw him with another woman. They kissed and my heart broke completely. I can't believe it. I ran far away from everyone and I did not look back.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(A/n: her new outfit)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~(A/n: her new outfit)

~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/n: her new hair color and look

~~~~~~~~~~~~A/n: her new hair color and look