My new life

We were at Hot Topic. So much awesome stuff.
"This is amazing!" I said and Jared chuckled.
"Okay get what you want I guess." I smiled and did just that. I grabbed 5 Fall Out Boy shirts, 5 Panic! At the Disco shirts, 5 All Time Low shirts and 1 Supernatural belt. Then I grabbed a Vampire Diaries bed set. We checked out and went home.

~~~~~~~~~~~at home~~~~~~~~~~

I started to design my room while listening to The All American Rejects song Move Along. I finally finished and smiled. (Her bedroom but with the bed set.)

)

I was laying on my bed charging my new phone and iPod when Jared knocked

I was laying on my bed charging my new phone and iPod when Jared knocked. (A/n: Ian Somerhalder is younger than 38 he's 23 and single... nothing against his wife but just in this story)
"Hey, can I come in?" He asked and I nodded.
"Sure, Uncle Jared." I said and we smiled. He walked in and sat down on my bed.
"So, Genevieve is going to throw a party  since your my long lost niece." He told me and I hugged him.
"Thank you for this. Means a lot." We smiled.
"Your welcome. Now, let's go down and see what you have to wear for that big party." He smiled and we walked down the stairs.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We met an excited Genevieve at the bottom.
"Ready to see the dress Piper?" She asked and I nodded.(a/n: the dress only)

"I love it!" I said giving her a hug

"Good." She smiled.
"Hey, is there a way where I can get my hair colored differently?" I asked and Jared walked away because of a call.
"Sure what color?" She asked and I smiled.
"Black and teal!" I said excitedly. Jared came back in.
"Um. Piper, your mother and father's funeral is soon." I nodded.
"Okay how soon?" I asked.
"Next Monday." I nodded and twirled my now long hair. I decided to let it grow out anyways.
"Thanks." I said and Genevieve dragged me to the car.
"Just get in." She smiled and I nodded. We left the house.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Where are we going?"
"To get your hair done." She smiled and then walked into a salon.
"Wow. It's beautiful."
"Yeah. Oh and we are getting our nails done too." She said and I smiled. We walked in and they got started.