Author's Note

"The scariest moment is always just before you start." Stephen King, On Writing: A Memoir of the Craft

Thanks for stopping by - if you like what you read, or even if you don't, leave a comment or vote or PM me. I would love to hear from you and I would love a chance to thank you for reading.  :)

Thanks to pandalee528, Spobyfanfiction3 and Dante_Greywolf for all their feedback on the novel! I'm not sure I would have applied to be featured without them.  This book was also shortlisted for the 2017 Watty Awards.

As for this book - you'll find romance, strong female characters, some good men (and some not so good), some fantastical elements and hopefully a few twists and turns you didn't see coming.

Blurb:

One mistake changes Hannah's life forever, exiling her from her realm and isolating her from the man who loves her. Now, Hannah must find a way to restore Ryan's memories and get them both back home before she loses everything forever.

After threatening Ryan's father, the Ruler of the Realms, Hannah is transplanted into a new life. Unable to get through to Ryan or to find her way out of the Second Realm, Hannah enlists the help of Maizie, another banished soul who has some secrets of her own. Hannah knows that Ryan's father is abusing his power on the Third Realm and she intends to stop him, no matter the cost. Seeking out the Keepers of the Realms, Hannah and Maizie are drawn into a web of deception that leaves Hannah struggling to find the right path for herself and Ryan. Hannah's choices could save Ryan and the Third Realm, but may leave her facing an uncertain future.

Happy Reading!