Seven

¤Eren¤

After breakfast the next morning everyone separates into the same groups as yesterday. I eagerly guide me new friends through the ruins and we each other ask many questions. Hanji and Armin were the ones asking just about anything that popped in their head with enthusiasm. Erwin would cut in from time to time but his attention was mostly on the small blond in front of him. As for Levi, he was silent. He had not spoken a word since breakfast. He had dark bags under his eyes and his body hunched over from obvious exhaustion.

"Eren what those statues?"Erwin asks pointing to the edge of city.

Around the city were statues of various sizes. Their bodies were oddly shaped, almost duisfigured. Over the years they were covered in moss while a few others were missing a few limbs. As a child I found them quite frightening as would any who didn't know the history behind the statues.

"They are he gaurdians of the city."I began."From what the king has told me, that in the first few years of the cities growth we were at war with beasts called Titans. They plagued the land by devouring humans, destroying homes and crops. Our people were at a break of exstintion despite finding ways to destroy them. Cut down one titan, two will take its place.

""The only way to berid of them is to become them."" And they did just that. Scientists found a way for humans to transform at will, to fight off the original titans. It took less than a few years before the last of those monstrosities fell. To honor those who ended the war, their titan forms were build around the city to intimidate intruders.

"It is also said that the royal family has titan blood running through our veins." I scoffed at the end. I hated to think that I could ever be such a monstrosity.

Feeling the sympathic stares of I place a reassuring smile on my lips but I could tell they saw right through it. "Come on I need to show you something."

I lead them to the underwater ruins were the mysterious mural was hidden beneath. The fireflies danced around us minding their own business to the others relief. The ones in the cave were unsettled by the outsides interference with their once peaceful nest. Armin cautiously lifted up a hand letting one of the small creatures rest on his finger and then it crawls up his arm causing him to giggle.I pull out a lantern from its hidden place in the trees and asked Armin to help me collect several of the fireflies.

Once filled I explained to them why I had brought them to this place. Hanji was more than eager to get to translating and started to read the walls nearest to her. I rolled my eyes peacefully as I begun to undress into only my underwear leaving the men shocked for a moment.

"U-um Eren...what are you doing?" Armin asked as his cheeks turned pink.

"You do swim do you not?" I asked with a smug grin.

I could feel Levi's intense eyes taking in every inch of my frame lustfully which I didn't mind. I have nothing to hide and to gain the stoic mans attention was part of my goal.

"Yeah pretty boy- ah hem- pretty good." Erwin coughed. "Pretty good, but I'm afraid I am not going to be any help with Atlantian translation."

Armin nodded dejectedly. "I'm a good swimmer but not great at holding my breath too long."

I glance over to Levi whom was already undressing. My skin grew warm at the sight of his toned body and the scars that decorated his pale skin. Oh how much I wanted to run my hands over his body or even being embraced in it. Feeling the sensation travel down south I jump into the cooling waters to calm myself.

Hangi and Levi follow after and with the help of my crystal I lead them deeper into the cool watery depths.