Chapter 10 - Part 2

Chapter 10 - Part 2

~Percy's POV~

"Agh." I stirred, shifting off the bed and stumbling around in the dark looking for a light. As if seeing me, the room brightened and I blinked in shock. Finding the glass of water on my bedside, I took a gulp before dragging my feet back to the soft warm duvet...

Wait. What was that? I spun, striding quickly to the door and yanking it open quietly. In the corridor, the sound was more apparent.

Sobbing echoed softly down down the hallway as I padded down, placing my ear to each door.

"Nico?" I stared at the scrawny body curled up in a fetal position under the covers, shivering and crying. "Are you okay?"

For a second, there was no reply, but a strange whispering started up, and grew, until it felt like it was hammering at my brain. Glancing up, my eyes widened. There were at least ten ghostly spirits, about 10 feet tall, surrounding Nico and whispering to him.

Only now, they were looking at me, eyes glowing crimson. For a moment, the whisper softened, then crescendoed into a scream. Deafened, I staggered and fell to the ground, remaining upright long enough to see the sickly green and white translucent ghosts point a shaking finger at me and yell something like "He is the cause!"

The last thing I saw before I toppled was the spirits rushing at me, fury glowing in their blood-red eyes.

Hey bros
This might be my last chapter for a while, but don't worry I'll update as soon as I can, so forgive me in advance. Also, I want to thank you for all your support with this.
THANK YOUUUUUUUUU :D
:0)
~N