Chapter 3

Cassandra's P.O.V.

when i opened my eyes, i felt a sharp pain in my side. i looked around and found myself in a white room. the clinical smell was disgusting.

then it hit me. everything that happened in the past couple of hours came back and i remembered i had a broken rib because of jennifer. that lunati c.. so that explains the pain in my side. how did i get here? i remember being put in a car....

Ugh i have too much of a headache to concentr-DAVE!! what about dave? oh my god i need to go get him!. suddenly there was a knock on the door and harry came in with dave and alice trailing behind him. as soon as dave saw me he came running to me and jumped on top of me.

"dave, im sorry but you need to get off me. it hurts...."i said wincing. as soon as he saw me he climbed of and grabbed my hand, his eyes watering.

"im so sorry cassie, i forgot."he said looking guilty.

"its ok dave, how did you get here?"i asked looking at him.

"oh, harry picked me and alice up." he said smiling.

"DAVE! what did i tell you about going home with strangers?!" i said, worriedly. harry wasnt exactly a stranger, but still....

"he's not a stranger, he's alices brother and i saw you talking to him yesterday." he said. i looked at harry.

"uhh- thanks for picking him up for me." i said gratefully. "but why did you do it? why did you bring me here?"i asked.

"well you was dying on the floor so.." he trailed of. i glared at him, and he saw me and raised his arms.

"no need for exageration mr. styles." i snapped.

"take a chill pill, man! i was just joking, but you had a broken rib. thats pretty serious, you know. how are you feeling? does it hurt?" he asked looking concerned.

"obviously it hurts. what did they do to it? and where's my hoodie?" i asked pulling my tank top down, trying to cover myself. i felt nude.

" you had to have a mini surgery so obviously they had to take it off."he said.my eyes widened.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN I HAD A SURGERY??" i screeched. a broken rid definitly did not need a surgery.

"well you had an x-ray and it turned out that you had 3 broken ribs and internal bleeding." he saw my expression and quickly continued. "dont worry. turned out they didnt see the x-ray properly. there was no internal bleeding." he said. i sighed in releif. then he frowned.

"does this happen often? does she do this alot?" he asked. by now alice and dave were in the corner doing something, not paying attention to us anymore.

"what? the bullying? yes, typical thing." i said sighing.

"Cassie this is not bullying. its abuse! you need to stop them!" he wisper yelled.

"ppfftt, stop them? there is no such a thing as stop jenn." i said looking away. "besides, i deserve it. my life is fucked up." 

"dont say that, and of course you can stop cakeface. you just need some self confidence." he said thoughtfully.

"well my self confidence is zero. please stop trying to get in my life and i dont know what your doing but you should leave now. im grateful coz you brought me here and picked up dave, but you must go. now." i said crossing my arms.

"why do you want me stay away so much." he asked. oh my god he is so stuborn!

" i told you a billion times. NOW WILL YOU JUST LEAVE!!" i screamed. my patience was wearing seriously thin. that rarely happens, but when it does, its not pretty. he silenty got up and took alices hand.