Chapter 4

*~authors note~*

this chaper is probably gonna be really short cuz im in a hurry. have fun!! this is harry's first pov!

Harry's P.O.V.

i dropped her of and drove home thinking about what she said. why was she constantly begging me to leave her alone? i could tell there was more than just what she told me. i also could tell that it wasnt because she didnt like me or some thing. it only made me more curious to find out.

i parked in the drive way and locked my baby. i walked into the house with the smell of grilled cheese filling my nostrils. i stalked to the kitchen where my mom and alice were eating. mom smiled at mme and i kissed her cheek, sitting down next to her.

"where were you? alice said you were at the hospital. are you ok?" she asked worriedly. i sighed.

"hello to you too mom, and yes im fine. its just this girl broke her ribs so i-" i started to say but she cut me off with a gasp.

"broke her rib?! how? is she ok now?" she asked. i placed a hand on her shoulder.

"relax mom, she fine. she's resting at home. she fell of a chair." i lied. i culdnt tell her some maniac of a girl punched her, could i?

"is dave ok?" asked alice. i smiled at her.

"yes. he's perfectly fine, love. why" i asked. 

"i dont know, i was just asking." she said, pushing her empty plate away and walking upstairs. ok, that was wierd. she usually sits here and talks till i litteraly have to beg her to shut up.

"so how are you doing at your new school?" mom asked.

"its okay, the people are really rude and judgemental though." i said frowning, images of that cheerleader, jennifer? i think so. she was mental seriously. who goes aroung randomly punching people? espessially a girl! mom smiled at me softly.

"there always those kind of people in all schools, you just hav to find your type of friends." she said. i sighed. 

"there doesnt seem to be many of those." i said. i stood up and walked to my room, stopping by alice's room. i knocked on the door and walked into her pink room.

"are you ok alice? please tell me if some thing is wrong." i said sitting on her bed on which she was sprawled across. she stayed silent for a few seconds then she sighed.

"why does dave always seem so sad? i mean i really like him. he's funny and he always smiles but he just looks so sad. and i really like him." she said, frowning. oooooookkkkaaayyy........ i could say the same stuff about cassie.

"i dont know why, have you tried asking him?" i asked thoughtfully.

"yes, everyday. he always says he's ok."she said. ok well i didnt know what to say.

"im sure you can make him feel better." i said standing up. i had tons of home work. i kissed her forehead and she smiled at me. i walked out of the room thinking about how she was alot smarter then a normal 7 year old.

when i was finnaly done with my homework it was sstill early and i had nothing to do so i went on twitter for the rest of the day, until i fell asleep ontop of my laptop.

Cassandra's P.O.V.

we went to pick up mike and went to the bus station were we met beth. we went together to the icecream shop and now here we are sitting in the icecream shop eating icecream. mike and dave said they wanted to sit at their own table to 'chat'. so m and beth were sitting alone.

"so will you tell me now what happened to you and why you are walking, using crutches?" she asked looking at me expectantly. she had asked me before at the bus stop but i told her i would tell her when we got here.

"basically jennifer went a little far with her bullying and punched me in the ribs, and broke three of them, so that lad, harry took m-"i started to explain but she cut me off with a shriek.

"WHAT! U TALKED TO HARRY STYLES AND YOU ARE ACTING SO NATURAL!! WHATS WRONG WITH YOU!" she yelled. people were starting to stare now.

"beth, please calm down. he just took me to the hospital then took me home." and insisted on being my 'friend', but i didnt tell her that. she would probably faint or something. she shook her head.

"you are down playing this Cassie! this is amazing! he actually bthered to even look at you! oh my god i wish i was you!" she said, sighing dreamily. i rolled my eyes.

"he's basically commited social suicide, he's so stupid" i said.

"well that was his choice, right?" she said, raising one eyebrow.

"i guess so." i said. we chatted for a bit more and we went home coz it was getting late. i said goodbye to beth and we dropped mike off and went home. i unlocked the door and walked in with dave right behind me. i heard some noises coming from the kitchen so i went in and found my mom makig out with some guy ive never seen in my life. What the fuck is going on here? my momnoticed me standing there gawking at her and quickly pushed the guy away and straitened up, tryng to fix her hair.

"Cassie, i have something to tell you and dave." she said looking at the man. What the actual fuck?!

*~authors note~*

cliffhanger!!! i hope u liked it, i wont be updating for a few days coz im going in holiday but ill be back on the 19th of dec and i will update then.  BYE PEOPLE!!!

(oh, and thats cassandra on the side.......)

assiaxx      <3