17.

I had so many sleepless nights I can't even count, I think abouth him every night

I had so many sleepless nights I can't even count, I think abouth him every night. I just want him to break this silence.. to stop this hiding. I don't want to lose him but I can't go on without knowing. Did we even matter to him? Did he ever mean the things he said?Was I just another thing for him to do? Thousands questions but not one answer.

I thought he nedeed me too. I thought his feelings were true. But I guess I was wrong. I can only hope that one day soon this pain will fade. That one day it all will fade. One day.

Do you remember that day when we were all alone? After the party we laid there in the garden and talked for hours. I picked you out a rose and walked you home. You turned to kiss me goodnight and said " I think I love you". And that's when my body froze. I said " You're everything that I wanted, that I needed. I know I love you too" You still are all those things. I'm here to stay if you want. Always...

-D

I have no idea how I'm writing this because my eyes are full of tears. I'm literally bawling my eyes out right now. I smudged the page completely. But it doesn't matter because he finally said it. He said the words I wanted to hear the most. I wrote the message, waited five minutes and then with big hesitation hit send. Here we go.

Vote ✨ Comment ✨ Share