.[4].

A/N: Sorry I didn't update last Sunday! I was busy hosting a lot of people over my house for the weekend and had no time to write more. But I am back now! And with that, let's continue...

"Mother! That's enough."

"Oh just come along, Elvin."

"Where are you taking me?"

"Somewhere private, we need to talk."

She was pulling her son through one of the long corridors of the caste. They finally stopped when they were alone.

"What's this all about?"

"Our plan- your wedding I mean!"

"Mother, that Hylian boy is more well-suited for her than-"

"Elvin! Do you want to marry the princess?"

"Not if she is unwilling to."

"Hughh! Do you forget what the Goblin King told us?"

"I know, but this isn't right mother..."

"So what don't you understand my boy?!"

"Mother, your temper!"

Viessa took a deep breath in and let it go slowly.

"Thank you, but we should still continue the plan, Elvin."

"Mother wait-"

"Meow."

Viessa looked down to see the small, cute, black cat, Harrium, staring up at them with his wide, blue eyes. Viessa's lips curled into a mischievous smirk.

"You know what to do..."

The cat stood there for a second more, then turned around and pitter-pattered away. 

Meanwhile...

Posture is straight and shoulders are down.

Handle all glassware and fine china with delicacy.

Heel-toe as you stride to your destination.

Link was cramming his brain with "Poise and Posture", "Royalty for Delinquents", and "Hylian High Class Etiquette".

So much information. And so many little things to remember. AGH and I still can't make out the difference between English and French style dish-ware!

It was now 2:00am. Link was still up studying in the library. He felt his head bob up and down as he began to grow tired and weary. His eyes soon drooped and then snapped back open.

I'm so tired...

All was black but the darkness comforted Link as his head fell onto the many books he had opened. 

On the other hand...

"I can't sleep..."

Zelda had been laying down looking up at her ceiling all night, waiting for Link to come.

"He could've at least said goodnight..." she thought out loud. 

Although she was very comfortable tucked in her silky purple bedding, she got up, put on her slippers, and walked out of her room. She lit a candle before she left. She walked through one of the many open corridors of the castle and looked out one of the windows. The guards were still awake, but only patrolling the outside. She also saw a flickering light in a room coming from across where she was. 

"Hmm..."

She walked a little quicker, lifting up the hem of her night slip as she picked up speed. 

Looks like it's coming from the library...

She ran until she finally reached the big, wooden, oak door, that led to the library. She opened it slowly and the heavy door creaked. The room was dimly lit, but she could figure out on her own where the source of the light was coming from. She hastened as she wondered curiously and nervously who/what was here during this hour-

"I should've expected you'd be here."

She smiled as she saw Link's sleepy face buried in his arms. She walked closer to him and flipped through the pages of one of the books he was reading. She laughed to herself.

You don't need to know all this crap, Link...

She ruffled his dirty blonde hair and he responded by shifting a little in his sleep and moaning. She backed off a little, thinking she woke him up, but he settled down and resumed his sleep. She pulled up a chair next to him and laid her head next to his on the table. She blew out the candle she brought and the candle that lit up the library. 

"I think.... I can sleep now..."