.[19].

It was now nighttime in Ordon Village

Link put on a long-sleeved, white t-shirt and plopped down on his tan-colored couch with a book he was in the midst of reading. Though his couch looked a bit ratty and masculine, it was, in fact, a very comfy piece of furniture. He laid down on his couch with one hand holding his book and one hand in a bowl of popcorn while listening to his music.

It's nice to take breaks like this once in a while...he thought to himself as he became more immersed in his reading. 

...

...

...

...

*Cricket* *cricket*

...

...

...

Suddenly.

The hell was that? I thought I just heard...

....

...

...

Never mind...

...

...

...

Okay, I definitely heard it that time...

Through his earbuds, Link could hear the rustling of leaves and the footsteps of someone climbing up to his front tree-hut door. He unplugged from his music, set his book on the table along with his bowl of popcorn, and sat up from the couch. He stood in place attentively, trying to listen for the same noise he heard earlier.

...

...

...

I heard it again.

Link ran to his bookshelf where he grabbed his sword which he kept hidden behind it and slowly crept towards his door. The locked door was slamming and shaking back and forth as if someone was trying to break in. Link finally reached his front door and peered out discreetly through the tiny peephole.

Huh?

....

....

...

Nobody's...there....

Link backed away from his door and lowered his sword, slightly relieved but still on edge. 

Just then...

*RATTLE* *BANG*

Link jolted as he heard his window slide open and shut close. He turned around pulling his sword back out-