.[10].

Link's eyes wandered upwards until his eyes landed on his old pal.

"Marth?"

"Hey! You can talk."

Link grinned as he took his hand and was hoisted up off the ground.

"What's the matter? You didn't think your own best pal would show up to your own wedding party?" Marth joked as he brought Link into a headlock and gave him a noogie. Link's ears drooped.

"Why do you look so sad?"

"...."

"Marth! There you are! Don't just run off like an idiot and- Link! Good to see you buddy!"

Ike gave Link a good bro hug and punched him playfully in the arm. Moments later, Samus, Lucina, Pat, Robin, Caeda, Pit, and Roy joined them.

"You could really get lost in a place like this huh?" Samus commented.

"Yeah it's really big!" Pat chimed.

"Not as big as this DICK!"

"Enough with the vulgar humor, Roy..." Robin scoffed.

Lucina just rolled her eyes, expecting this kind of behavior from Roy. 

"So where's the food?!" Pit asked eagerly.

Link pointed to the grand golden door which led to the celebration hall. Pit's face lit up and his eyes grew wide and cheery.

"Sweet! Let's go Pat!" he said as he grabbed Pat's wrist hastily.

"Hey! Pit-"

But they had already flown by everyone, burst through the doors, and made their way straight to the dining tables. 

"Guess we better go too?" Ike shrugged.

The gang nodded and began to walk into the grand hall, filled with many guests socializing. Link walked with them but was stopped when he felt a hand on his shoulder. 

"You okay?" Marth asked caringly. 

Link just nodded slightly then looked away from his best friend, continuing to walk into the hall.

"And now announcing Prince Elvin Farlian and his fiance Princess Zelda Harkinian!"

The guests applauded as the two royals stepped onto the balcony towering over them. Marth's expression was shocked. He slowly looked at Link to see what he was doing. He had just paused in his tracks after hearing the announcement. 

"Link...I'm sorry I had no idea-"

He was interrupted by Link now putting his hand on his shoulder.

"You're fine...thank you."

And with that Link walked away from the tall golden doors. Marth turned around to look at him.

"You're not gonna-"

Marth caught himself and Link turned around to face him.

"N...Never mind. We'll talk later okay?"

Link half-smiled and walked towards his room. He knew that Marth was just looking out for him and he recognized it was nice of him to ask what was going on with him. He felt bad for leaving him, but he couldn't be in the same room as Zelda and....Elvin.

Elvin.

Elvin.

ELVIN.

That little twat...Trying to win her over with a sob story like that? Psh. Taking advantage of her kindness so you can rub your relationship with her in my face. He knows we love each other and he's just doing everything that he can so that-

"Link? I-Is that you?"

His conflicting thoughts were once again interrupted by another figure blocking his path towards his room.

Meanwhile...

"You guys made it!" Zelda squealed as she embraced all of her school friends.

"Aw we missed you Zel," Samus admitted.

"Missed you guys too...Oh! And this is Elvin, my...fiance..."

Her face gradually became more sad-looking, then perked back up.

"Hello!" Elvin said smiling.

The girls made an effort to look as welcoming as they could (except Samus because she knows what's up) while the guys' facial expressions didn't change. Elvin noticed Pit's bow tucked away at his side and stepped closer to the angel boy.

"Hey! Wh-"

"This instrument of yours...it splits in two, correct? It's a bow and a weapon!"

"Yeah! How d'ya know?"

"I can just tell."

"I made that especially for him," Pat added.

"Beautiful craftsmanship, Goddess of Light."

Pat blushed a tad twirling a strand of her long green hair.

"And you all!"

"Huh?!" the Fire Emblem warriors said in unison.

"You're all from Altea I bet!"

"Yeah so?" Ike asked not fully impressed.

"I've heard your weaponry weilding skills are phenomenal!"

I like this guy.... Ike thought to himself.

"Well ya see Elvin...." Roy and Ike continued to blab to him.

Zelda watched from afar, seeing that her friends really liked Elvin.

"He's a gentleman Zelda," Lucina remarked.

"Yeah but...where's your other gentleman? Remember him?" Samus asked confused.

"Oh my gosh..."

Link! I have to go find him!

"I'm gonna go find him! Be right ba-"

"And where do you think you're going Princess?"

A/N: Sorry for the postponement! I had a really shitty week last week and it's getting worse this week. *Sigh* teachers really need to learn that when you have off from school (thanksgiving break), that you aren't supposed to have work to do! It's called a "break" right? Anyways, hoped you enjoyed it, please comment and suggest things, and I'll see you in th next part! XD