.[17].

An ocean blue light burst from Zelda's left hand, the hand on which her triforce was planted. 

"NO!" she shrieked.

Viessa and Elvin dropped to the floor simultaneously. Viessa's head slowly turned to look at her son. They were both gasping for breath, for both of their lungs were failing them as blood gushed out.

"You...got me...huh?" she stammered through breaths.

Zelda rushed to Elvin's side to tend to his wounds. He was still alive for the time being. Viessa's face returned to its original position looking up at the sky as her spirit left her body. Her last breath had finally left her lips and faded with the spring breeze.

"C'MON Elvin!" Zelda continued to frantically wrap a torn piece of a curtain around his abdomen.

One of the beasts towered over Zelda ready to beat her down with a club when his attack was interrupted by a clash of a big ass sword.

"We need you to fight Zelda," Cloud boomed, "There's no use mourning the de-"

"He's not dead yet!"

"There's no time."

"Just wait PLEASE," she cried as tears streamed down her cheeks.

"Zelda..."

"Elvin! You're gonna make it I prom-"

"Zelda..."

"Yes?"

"...Let...me be..."

"What?! No! If you think I'm just going to leave you here to die you're wrong!"

"I...will happier...up there."

"No stay here!"

Zelda broke down even more as she continued to look at Elvin and the color leaving his eyes and body. Her tears fell from her face to the stone floor of the outside castle balcony.

"...I'm gonna see her..."

That's right.

Elvin chuckled as he coughed up more blood.

"I'm gonna *cough hack* see her again! *Cough* Adeline!"

"Elvin..."

"Let me be Zelda...I've had such a great time being with you. I'm glad... you're the one with me now...in this condition. I wouldn't want anyone else. So....thank you...I'm *cough cough* happy...now..."

The color of his blue eyes left along with the rosiness of his skin. 

A pale,  lifeless, colorless Elvin lay dead before Zelda' s eyes. 

"El...Elvin..."

She looked up to the heavens as she saw Elvin rejoined with a girl about the same age as him. Tears welled up in her eyes as she saw Elvin. 

"If we can't be together and happy on Earth, we can be together and happy here," he told her softly.

Adeline...

Elvin's head turned to look at Zelda. As the image of him and Adeline faded away in the sky, Elvin's voice echoed in her ear.

C'mon Zelda.

...

...

...

...

Fight.

For your people.

Friends.

Me.

Link.

...

Fight.

As his messaged rang in her ears, Zelda got up off of the ground wearily. She wiped a few drops of blood from her face and turned to face the chaos. Viessa's work is still yet to be ended. 

The same blue light erupted from her hand. Her eyes closed as she outstretched her arms wide with one palm facing up, the other down. Her true powers and capabilities were about to be unlocked and restore what was once good to her world. A ball of golden light appeared in one palm and the other a ball of green light. She stuck the palm with the golden light in front of her and her hand turned into a fist, while the hand with the green light stuck out about a foot away from the first hand, balled into a fist as well.

The golden light transformed into a bow and the green light transformed into an arrow. Zelda aimed straight ahead towards the battle where everyone was till fighting. Every Smash character was there fighting for Hyrule: Sonic, Luigi, Wolf, Mega Man, even Olimar, and tons of others were fighting their hardest alongside Cloud. 

Zelda took a deep breath in.

One shot Zel.

One shot and it's done.

For Elvin....and...for....

"LIIIIIIIINK!"

As she shouted his name the arrow quickly and swiftly left her fingertips and was headed straight towards the beasts and monsters Viessa had unleashed. 

A beam of that blue light trailed behind the giant arrow as it destroyed and relinquished every evil doing and chaos Viessa had spread during her time on Earth. With moans and groans of the sounds of creatures getting hit, they each disappeared as soon as that arrow passed them. 

The creatures were now gone. The sky was a mix of colors since it was now sunrise. The dark from the sky was no longer to be seen. The once unconscious smashers now awoke. Z

Everything...everything was now as it should be.

Zelda looked up to the sky as if to see Elvin again. Once again, tears began to stream down her cheeks, but out of happiness and relief.

"It's done now...I...I can let you be now, right?"