Prologue

Taeyeon's P.O.V

"Taeyeon I'm sorry" he said without looking straight at me in the eyes.

"Why Are you apologize you didn't do something wrong" i asked confused because he suddenly saying sorry to me.

"I-" Baekhyun said then stopped he didn't dare to continued his sentence.

"You what? Are there is something bothering you? Just tell me i will help you" I said and smiled.

"I...i will move to California" he said.

Then the smile in my lips suddenly dissapear.

"Are you serious?? You're kidding right" i said and laughing sarcastically.

"No..i'm not kidding i'm serious,i will move to California and...and" he said didn't finished his sentence.

"And what?!" I yelled.

"And maybe i will never comeback" he said weakly.

"Why?!Why are you leaving me like this?!" I yelled and tears start rolling down from my eyes.

"I'm sorry Taeyeon b-but...let's Break Up" he said.

His last word make me feel like stabbed i can't think of anything i'm totally blank.

"You jerk! I hate you!" That is the only word that come out from my mouth.then i running leaving him dumfounded.

"Bad boy" i said while running and sobbing.

And suddenly i bumped to someone " I'm sorry ahjuss-" Before i can continued my sentence he cutting me of.

" Taeyeon?" He said looking at me.

"Taehyung" I immediately hugged him and sobbed in his chest.

At first he is suprised but he hugged me back.

"Yah..why are you crying?" He asked.

"W-we Break up" I said still sobbing.

"We? You mean, you and Baekhyun your first love? " he asked suprised.

"Y-yes we broke up" i said weakly.

"But why? I think you two never had any problem but why suddenly you broke up with him?" He asked.

Yes we are never have any problem before and even Taehyung said to me that I and Baekhyun are a sweet couple.By the Way Taehyung is my best friend i used to say him everything that bothering me so he know me very well.

"He said he will move to California and then he said that we should break up" i said.

"That jerk..how can he leaving you like that..i will never forgive him" he said and clenched his fist.

"Don't worry Taeng i will always by your side" he said and tapping my head.Making me calmed down a little.

/Don't forget to vote guys *Have a nice day ^^

(Published Oct 15 2016 at 6:22 PM)