#2 [Part 1]

Taeyeon's P.O.V

After finishing my dinner and wash the dishes,I take my bag and walking to the door i should comeback to my apartment because it's getting late but suddenly Taehyung grab my hand.

"Yah! Where are you going?" He asked me.

"I'm coming back to my apartment" i said.

"Why don't you just sleep here?it's getting late you shouldn't go alone at night" he said.

"So why don't you go with me and drive me to the apartment?" I said sarcastically and let go my hand from his grip.

"I would like to but sorry i'm to lazy" he said and sitting back on the sofa.

"Okay...let me go then" i said.

"Who give you a permission to get out of my house?" He said and throwing a pillow at me.

"Yaah!! Kim Taehyung what was that for?" I said and throwing the pillow back at him.

"And who give you permission to stopping me to come back to my apartment" I yelled then fold my arms.

"No one give me permission but this is my zone so i can do whatever i want" he said.

"And no one can get out without my permission" he continued

And i just rolling my eyes because when i arguing with him i will never win and yes he is win this time.

"Ugh whatever" i said and sitting back on the sofa..yes i give up.

"So you staying??" He said his eyes widened.

"Yeaah..this will be a really really fun night" i said sarcastically.

Then he smile widely "So lets watch a movie" he said then turned the tv on.

"I will take the popcorn on the kicthen" he said then running to the kicthen a minute later he comeback with bowl full of popcorn then sit beside me.

"What is the name of the movie??" I asked and grabing some popcorn.

"Wings (Look at what i did here *evil smile)..it's a really great  movie you shoulf watch it" he said.

"Okaay..i will give it a try but if this movie boring i will go to sleep" i said.

"Okay" he said.

Then we watching the movie in silence no one is talking because we are focusing on the movie.And two hours later the movie ended.

"Yawn..i'm sleepy i will go to sleep,you can sleep in the guest room" he said then walk to his room.

"Okay..goodnight Taelien" i said then running to the guest room.

I throw myself on the bed and planning to sleep but suddenly i remeber something.I still wearing my dress that i use for the photoshoot.

"Aish i can't sleep like this" I said then get off of my bed. I decided to borrow Taehyung some clothes.

Then i walk to his room and opening the door,i look at Taehyung that already fell asleep.

"Yah! Taehyung can i borrow some clothes i can't sleep like this" i said and shaking his body.

He groaned "just search it yourself" he said and close back his eyes.

"Okay" i said and start searching some comfortable clothes.

Then i found a pajama pants and a white simple t-shirt. I think this is perfect i will just wear this,then i comeback to the guest room.I changed my clothes then throw myself on the bed and shut my eyes.