Explanation

So guys this book is officially over,how do you think? Some of you maybe think that this book is dissapointing, i knew i think so too.

But i'm happy finally i can finish this book, i will miss this story so much, this story has accompanied me for the past one year. This story is like the part of my life, kkkk i knew it's sound so cringy.

And last but not least i will explain the ending of this book.

So Taeyeon is almost killed, Jonghyun stabbed her for like ten times but at that time Taehyung come and immediately call the police and the Ambulance come too. So Taeyeon can still be saved but she is in coma for ten months.

And when she is in coma Taehyung always been there for her and when she is awake the doctor tell him that she will lost her memory.

But in the end she just lost her memory about Taehyung, maybe that's because when she is near his deaths the memory that remain is the memory with Taehyung so eventually she lost it.

And the scene where Taehyung and Taeyeon wear a white clothes that's when Taeyeon meet him in Heaven so the whole story of chapter 17 is they are met in heaven and Taehyung tell Taeyeon that this is not the time for her to go and bcs of that Taeyeon woke up from her coma

Taehyung knew that she lost her memory abt him so he decided to stay away from her that's because he don't want to hurt her again, so he tells Jinyoung to never tell her about him and Jinyoung agreed.

And that's worked, for the past three years she doesn't remember him. But that day Taehyung decided to go to her flower shop to know how she has been doing.

He didn't think that she will remember him again just because she sees his face.

Okay guyss so that's the explanation, i hope that it can help you.

And if you don't mind can you check my new book? It's called Man with flowers it's a Vtae FF too.

And maybe i'll give you an Alternate Ending for this book.

So please stay tuned ^^