#4

Tayeon's P.O.V

"Taeyeon can you please stay at my house..it's boring without you here" Taehyung said as we walking to his house.

Yea..actually i like staying at his house it's so clean an cozy plus he will always make a really delicious food for me and he will always cheer me up with his cute act..so who wont stay at his house??

"Umm..that is a good idea but how about my apartment?" I asked.

"Just ignore that..we can go to your apartment once a month to clean it up" he said as he slip his hand to his pocket.

"Okay..but let me take my clothes and my other thing..i can't always borrowing your oversized t-shirt and sweatpants" i said.

"Okay..let's go to your apartment" He said.

"But are we going to walk,to my apartment? It's really far" i said.

Yes..the distance of my apartment is really long it'll take two hours for us to walk.

Then i heard a laugh from Taehyung.

"Yah..are you crazy?  We will go there by bus stupid. Are you wanna break your leg? If yes you can walk and i will take the bus"  He said still laughing.

"Yah!! It's not like that" i yelled and he just continue laughing.

"Yah! If you don't stop laughing..i swear i will cut your tongue" i said.

"Oh my good so scary ~" He said with a scared tone but i know he is just teasing me.

"Kim Taehyung" i said warned him.

"Oops... Sorry ma'am" he said hiding his laugh.

I just ignored him it's no use for me to stopping him from teasing me.The more i tell him to stop the more he will tease me.I don't know why he really love to tease me.

Then we arrived at the nearest bus station and take the bus to my apartment.

In the bus there is many student that just comeback from school.We take the vacant seat and i just hope they doesn't recognize me.But unfortunately the does.

"Hey..isn't that Kim Taeyeon?" i heard some of them whispering to each other.

And i try covering my face with my hair.

"But who is that boy? Is he's her boyfriend?"
"Yeah..i never know that boy before"

"Maybe he's not an idol"

"But he is hot" and they're fangirling over Taehyung.

"It's okay Taeyeon i'll protect you" Taehyung said and patted my back.

"Yeah you're definitely protect me with your good looking face..look at them they're forgetting about me and start fangirling over you instead" i said and gigled.

"Yeah..at least they're not bothering you" He said.

Then one of them start walking to our seat and i hurriedly hiding my face and looked at the windows to prevent a eye contact with her.

"Umm..hey can i know your name?" That girl asked to Taehyung.

I just laughing  quietly..now Taehyung is the famous one..they don't even give a shit about me..yeah lucky me.

"My name is Kim Taehyung" Taehyung answered.

"I'm Park Chaerin..nice to meet you" That girl said and give her hand to Taehyung.

"Yeah..nice to meet you too" Taehyung said and accepted her hand.

"By the way who is the girl beside you? Is she your girlfriend?" That girl asked.