Presents

Okay guys my story finally reached 1k reads..it's f*ucking 1k *okay guys i'm sorry.

But it finally reached 1k i'm so happy,i can't beleive this oms...The first thing i want to say is :

Thank You so much guys for your love for this story and i want to give you some special present.

This present is actually my draft for the prologue.When the first time i wrote this story,this prologue is actually the real prologue,i changed it bcs i think this prologue will change the main idea for the story...yeah if i end up publish this prologue the main lead will be Taehyung and Taeyeon not Baekhyun and Taeyeon,Baekhyun will be the second male lead.

Okay that what i want to say so hapoy reading

Chapter 1 [Alternate Prologue]

It's a cold night here,the first snow is falling and i just sit here facing the window while reading my book.Suddenly my phone ring,i put the bookmark in the page that i read before checking the message.

Baekhyun ❤:
Let's met outside your house,there is something important i want to tell yoEnd
nd i already here.

After i read the message a small smile formed on lips,i quickly wear my coat and running outside and there he is standing,his hands is placed in the pocket of his coat and his back is facing me.

"Baekhyun" i called and smiling at him as i running towards him then he turn his gaze toward me,his expression is serious that make my smile faded.

"W-whats wrong Baek?" I asked 

"What you want to say?" I continued.He seems hesitant at first to say what he want to say ,but he say it eventually.

"Let's break up" he said with a cold tone.

After hearing what he just said,it feels like the world is crashing in front of me,it hit me really hard.

"Y-you're kidding right?" I asked. "J-just why?" I added.