#9

(Just imagine that Jimin's hair is orange... Happy Reading)

"T-Taeyeon?" He said as our eyes meet.

"J-jimin" i said heplessly.

"What are you doing here?" He said.

"Did Taehyung did this to you?" He added.

I just nodded my head not saying anything.

"Let's get out from here" he said as he grab my wrist.

"B-but how about Taehyung?" I asked.

"Don't worry he go out to buy some coffee" he said and dragged me out of the room but suddenly we heard a door opened revealing Taehyung who brought two cup of coffe.

My heard beat so fast,i'm afraid something will happen to Jimin.

"Jimin what are you doing?" He asked with a deep and dark tone that make my body shiver.

"I should be the one who ask you that..What the hell you're doing to Taeyeon? Why are you fkin lock her in the room?!" He shouted.

Taehyung just smirked and said "It's none of your business" he grab my wrist and drag me to his side.

"Let me go you jerk" i said as i trying to get off from him.

"Taehyung..let her go, i warn you"  Jimin said.

"Why should i? If i let her go she will go back to that jerk again"
He said as he tighten his grip in my wrist that make me flinched in pain.

"So what? That is her choice,this is her life..you don't have the right to decided what she will do.You're nothing" Jimin said.

"What did you said?!" Taehyung shouted. Suddenly he grab a knife in his pocked and stabbed Jimin.Jimin's body now laying in the floor,there's so many blood in his stomach that make his white shirt became red.

My body trembling as i witness the scene with my own eyes.My body froze i want to help him but my body wont move it feels like someone has held on to it.

"No no..Jimin" i said as i crawl to his side and put his head on my lap.

"Don't..... w-worry... Taeyeon..i-i'm o-okay" He said as he cough some blood.

"No..you're definitely not okay" i said.

"Move away i will kill him!" Taehyung said as he walk toward us.

"Taehyung stop it!!" I shouted.

"Just move away!" He shouted.

"Why? Why are you become like this? Where is my Taehyung? Where is the Taehyung that i know? Where is the gentle and dorky Taehyung that i know? Where is the Taehyung who never hurt someone else? Where?" I said weakly as tears streaming down from my face.

"You're not my Taehyung...you're a monster!!" I shouted.

Suddenly Taehyung fell on his knees and he looked at his both hands and scanning it (A/N the scene in I Need U mv)

I took this chance to call the police and ambulance.

"I-i'm sorry Taeyeon..please forgive me" Taehyung said.

"No! I will never forgive you,this is too much..you even stab your own friend..You're crazy and i don't want to have friend like you..You're a psyco" i said.

"This is over Taehyung from now onwards you'll never be my friend again" i said.

"No Taeyeon please forgive you,i lost my mind..please" he begged.

"I lost my mind..you always said that whenever you make a mistake"i said with a angry tone.

"You always use that as an excuse.. I'm so done with this..i'm so done with you!" I continued.

"You definitely need to go to the mental hospital" i said.

Then suddenly the door burst open revealing a cops and a medical team.

"T-Taeyeon d-don't say that you call t-them" he said with a disbelief.

"Yes..i'm the one who call them,you deserved it" i said with a cold tone.

"B-but..." Before he can finish his sentence the cops drag him out from the apartment.

Tears start rolling from my eyes..i can't believe i did this.

"Miss...i will bring him to the ambulance" said the medical team.

"U-uh o..kay" i said then the medical team bring Jimin to the ambulance.

"Can you go with us? I need you to explain everything that happened" the cops said.

"I will go after you" i said.

"O-okay then" the cops said then go leave the apartment.

After i heard the door shut..i fell on my knees,i can't beleive this is happened.

"Why.." I said as tears keep rolling down to my face.

I can't beleive everything turn out like this. This is my fault Jimin dragged to this,i shouldn't go out from the room, this is my fault.

"Noo!!!" I shouted and throw everything to the floor.

"No" i sobbed.

"This is all because of me..." I said weakly.

"No..this is not your fault" i heard a male voice said.

Then i realized Baekhyun is behind me all this time.

"This is not your fault Taeyeon" he said then patted my back.

"I should've been here earlier..so i can stop this" he said.

"No..i don't want you to get hurt" i said then hug him tight as my tears streaming down and i sobbed in his chest.

*I'm sorry guys i haven't updating for so long,my mind is just suck i can't think rlly i don't even know how to continued this story anymore :v

This Chap is really boring actually..so

I'm sorry but i'll try my best

Thanks for reading and have a nice day ^^ -Author