Mine (South park yaoi) Boy x boy

BOY X BOY, DON'T LIKE DON'T READ! you have been warned. I DO NOT OWN THESE CHARACTERS!

Stan and Kyle is standing at the bus stop waiting for the others to come. Kenny came walking up with his hood down for the first time in a while.

"Whats up dudes." Kenny says smiling

Kyle smiles and Stand nods his head with a small smile. Kenny stands next to Kyle and they hear footsteps. The ground shook and they knew it Eric Cartman.

"Hey Stand, Kinny and Jewfro." Cartman says

They all said hey but Kyle who looked annoyed. Cartman smirks to himself as he takes his spot next to Kenny.

About half hour later the bus came and they climbed aboard. Stan and Kyle sits next to each other while Cartman sits next to Kenny. He talks to Kenny for a lil and than he slowly glances over at Kyle. Stan calms down from laughing and notice that Cartman is staring at Kyle with hunger in his eyes. The stare is making Stan's blood boil but he keeps his cool.

They get to school and the morning goes by very fast for Stan. The lunch bell rings and Kyle follows Stan to to the cafeteria. Cartman was sitting with Kenny, token and Butters already when they arrived. Stan and Kyle is in line when Stan casually looks over at the table Cartman is sitting at. Cartman is eyeing Kyle again. After getting their lunch they sit at the table.

"Hey Jewfro wanna suck my balls since u lost the bet." Cartman said

Kyle snarled and than there was a slam on the table along with a couple of stomps. Everybody looked to see Stan walking out the door. Kyle gets up and follows him through the halls.

"Stan whats the matter." Kyle asks

Stan says " Cartman."

" He didn't do anything to you?" Kyle said

Stan snapped around and looked at Kyle. Kyle didn't recognize the expression upon his best friend.

"Yes he has Kyle." Stan says

Kyle was about to ask what when Stan continues "He's trying to get you and steal you away from me."

Before Kyle could say anything Stan has him pinned up against a wall and inches away from his face. Stan grabs both of Kyle's wrist and pins them above his head. Kyle is staring at Stan waiting for him to say something. Stan presses his lip against Kyle's and pulls back after a couple minutes.

"You're mine Kyle." Stan says

Kyle nods his head and Stan once again presses their lips together. They pull apart when air was a must and Stan plants down his jaw to his neck.

"Your not allowed to let Cartman touch you. Your mine understand." Stan says between kisses.

Kyle nods and bites his lip to keep him from moaning. Stan gives Kyle one more kiss before walking back to the cafeteria. Stan smiles and Kyle is in a daze.