Chapter Sixteen

Craig is walking down the hall pass the computer room. He has to back up to see a blue hat with a red ball on top. He walks into the room and sits down next to him.

    Stan doesn't even look over at Craig as he looks at the computer and scribbles something down.

" Whats up Stan." Craig says

Stan just keeps writing and looking up at the computer. Craig pokes Stan on his arm and still Stan doesn't turn to him. Not like being ignored Craig takes the piece of paper which gets Stan's attention. Stan grabs the piece of paper and looks at Craig.

Stan says " What Craig?"

" What you up to?" Craig asked

Stan sighs and says " Im trying to decode whats written on this piece of paper."

Craig takes the paper and looks over it. After a few minutes Stan sighs again and waits for Craig to give it back.

" I can do it for you. I decode a lot things all the time." Craig says

Stan smiles and gets excited. He hugs Craig and Craig hugs back.

" Thanks so much Craig!!" Stan says

Craig says " No problem."

With that said Stan stands up and grabs his bag. Turing around Craig was about to ask what the code was for but Stan was already down the hall. He shrugs it off and goes on the computer.

    Stan walks inside his house and goes straight to the kitchen. When his mom walks into the house she sees Stan raiding the fridge. Smiling she walks into the kitchen and pulls out a cake from the oven. Smelling something sweet Stan stands up straight to turn around seeing a cake in his face. His mom his smiling and he grabs the cake. He leaves her there looking confused while he slams the door to his room.

" What the hell is this for?" Craig asks himself

Craig is sitting in his room on his laptop. Every since he took the paper from Stan he has wondered what the hell its for. Can he find Kyle with this? With that thought he gasp and glares at the paper.

" Well let me see what its for." Craig says to himself

He goes back on his laptop to try and decode the bunch of numbers and letters. He would never admit it to himself but he would do anything to get noticed