Chapter Eighteen

"Please can I go?" Kyle asks

Kyle hears the stranger chuckle and a door closing. He sighs and he tries to reach up so he can take off the blond fold. But like always he couldn't reach and just gave up. Its been one month since he got kidnapped and yet nobody has found him. He's been hoping that Stan would bust through the door and save him. The other day the stranger told him that Stan was close but if he was, where is he.

   Craig and Stan is sitting at lunch discussing what Craig has decoded. Stan is smiling staring at the piece of paper. The whole time Craig was staring at him.

" Stan why do you need this?" Craig ask

Stan says" To find Kyle."

Kenny is sitting across the cafeteria watching the two talking. He sighs as he remembers what happened when he told Cartman that Stan has code to open the door.

  "Cartman do you have a minute?" Kenny asks

Cartman looks up while taking a bite of ice cream. He puts the tub of ice cream and nodded at Kenny. Taking a deep breathe he begins to tell Cartman what he knows.

" What?! Stan has what?!" Cartman yells

Kenny says " He has the code to the door and he is trying to decode it."

Kenny watches as Cartman's mouth gets foamy and he could see anger in his eyes. Standing up hr grabs Kenny's shoulders and begins to shake him.

" You need to get ride of it cause I want Kyle!!!" Cartman says

Kenny says "I'll do anything to get it away from him."

After that talk he went home to think of a plan to get the code back.

Standing up he sighs and walks over to the two. Craig sees Kenny and taps Stan in the shoulder. Stan looks up and smiles up at Kenny. Holding up the paper he waves it in the air.

" I can save Kyle! Craig here Decoded it." Stan says

Kenny says " That's great."

Standing there he was debating if he should do it or not. After all Stan did help you through everything. He bites his bottom lip while fighting with his brain. Stan and Craig just goes back to talking.