Chapter seven

Still feeling hands all over his body Kyle cries from softy. He gave up once the stranger shoved him onto his hands and knees with his face pressed up against the cold floor. He bites his bottom lip so he doesn't scream or yell so he won't get hit again. When the stranger started to touch him lower he yelled and kicked so the stranger slapped and punch him in the face.

The stranger behind him grips onto Kyle's hips and starts to thrust roughly. He groans out loud and then grabs Kyle's hair to pull his back. Hearing whimpering he stops for a second and looks down at Kyle. The stranger leans down near Kyle's ear and starts to whisper.

" You want this?" He whispers in Kyle's ear

He thrusts into as Kyle shakes his head. Kyle grips the sheets and starts to yell when the stranger thrusts harder and faster.

Stan is sitting on a log at the pond staring at the water. Sighing he brings up his knees to his chest. He's beginning to lose hope of finding Kyle. Tears start to form and he whispers Kyle over and over. Standing up he stuffs his hands in his pocket. Just as he started to walk it started to rain.

Kyle is sitting against the wall and cries a little bit. He hears a zipper and a small chuckle.

" That was good. " The stranger says

Hearing the door slam close he starts to whimper and rub his wrists. He whispers Stan and lays down on his side. Slowly closing his eyes he whispers Stan one more time.

Stan stops in front of his door and rest his hand on his door when he stops. He thought he heard Kyle whisper his name but he shook is head. Slowly he walks to his bed and falls down in the mattress. His eyes close and he whispers Kyle. Tears start to flow down his face.