Chapter fifteen

Kenny is walking home when he sees Cartman. He was trying to cross the street before Cartman saw him. He was pushing the button but he felt a hand on his shoulder. He turned around and saw Cartman's chubby ass face smiling at him.

" Hey Kinny."  Cartman says

Kenny replies with "Hey Cartman."

" I saw you've been hanging with Stan these past days." He says

Kenny stares at him and nods his head and Cartman shakes his head. Kenny watches as he grabs his hand and drags him off in the alley way.

   Once they stopped walking Cartman turns around and grabs Kenny's shoulder and leans in close.

" Do you want your little secret to somehow get spread and scare a little certain person. " Cartman asks

Kenny says " No I don't."

He grabs his shirt from the front and pulls his face close. Kenny's breathing become heavier as he watches Cartman.

" Then stop hanging with Stan. I don't care if he gets his feelings get hurt I don't want him finding Kyle. I want Kyle to be mine." Cartman spits

Kenny nods his head and watches as Cartman smiles at him. He puts Kenny down on his feet and dusts him off. Kenny walks away and sighs.

    Stan sees Kenny and runs towards him. Kenny gives him a look and walk away. Stan just stands there and watches as Kenny walks away from him.  He just puts his hands in his pocket and begins to walk home again. He sighs and wonders what is wrong with Kenny. He just shrugs it off and tries to figure out what he is gonna do about the code he has.

     Kenny watches as Stan's face turned in a frown and he felt sick again so he turns around to go home.

" Kyle baby! Did you miss me!"

Kyle shakes his head and he hears a chuckle. The stranger kneels besides him and grabs his chin. He roughly presses his lips against Kyle's and that's when Kyle bites his bottom lip. The stranger pulls back and slaps Kyle which causes him to fall. Kyle catches himself with his hands and cringes when he hears the chuckle.

   He also heard some heavy footsteps and a door opening.

" Oh before I go I wanted to let you Know stan is stilling looking for you. I hear he's real close to finding you." The stranger says

Kyle sits up and lets the information set in his mind. He leans against the wall and let his balled up hands on his lap as he lets a smile appears on his face.

" Stan." He whispers