Chapter thirteen

Kenny closes his eyes and leans against the front door frame. Crossing his ankles he puts his hands in his pocket. He was waiting for Cartman to show up. Kenny didn't wanna watch over Kyle anymore cause he felt bad and it didn't help that Butters never helped him.

"Hey Kinny."

Opening his eyes he sees Cartman standing there eating a bag of chips. He shakes his head and walks up to him. Cartman puts a open hand out and Kenny drops the keys into his palm. Kenny walks pass him and Cartman walks towards the big grey door.

Stan is standing at the bus stop waiting for the bus. Butters walks up and fiddles with his shirt as he looks up at Stan

" Stan." He says

Stan turns his head around to look down at Butters. He looks so dead inside and his eyes are so dull and empty.

" If you wanna find Kyle, just follow Cartman. He doesn't look behind himself to see if anybody is following him." Butters says

Stan stares at him and thinks about what he said. Getting on the bus Stan starts to form a plan to how he is gonna follow Cartman and find Kyle.

  At lunch at school Stan is sitting at the bench with Craig, Token, and Clyde. Token and Clyde are talking when Craig looks over at Stan. He hasn't touched his food and seems like he's in deep thought.

After school Stan walks out the doors and he sees Cartman walking alone. Quietly Stan begins to walk behind Cartman. He realizes that he's on the phone.

"Yea, he still hasn't found him. He's still available for you." Cartman says

Stan tries to stay calm as he tries to busy his mind. His fist balls up and he walks a little slower to put some distance between the them.

      Cartman walks behind Butters' house and right into the woods behind the gate. Stan follows curious to see where he's going. They both walk through trees and twigs. Stan tries not to step on any twigs to make Cartman aware.  When a grey door comes into view Stan gets confused as he continues to follow.

   Cartman has a feeling that somebody is following him so he turns around. When nobody is there he sighs and keeps walking up to the door. Stan watches from behind the nearest tree and sees that it's a code.  Stan sighs and leans against the tree. A piece of paper is blown in his face and he looks at it. On the paper there is a bunch of numbers and symbols that he doesn't know. Stuffing it in his pocket he walks back home. The wind blows stronger just has he is down the block.

    Pulling his jacket tighter to his body as he walks through the front door. Nobody is home and Stan is thankful for that so he walks upstairs. He gets on his laptop so he can figure out that code he has in his pocket.