Chapter fourteenth

"BUTTERS!"

Butters stiffen up and then runs pass Bradley. Bradley turns around and watches as Butters runs down the hall when he gets knocked down to the ground.

"Butters!  Where are you!?" Cartman yells

Butters whimpers while he waits in the boys bathroom inside one of the stalls. The door opens and he hears heavy footsteps which belongs to the person after him. His been avoiding Cartman because he didnt want to get hurt for not helping Kenny.

     Hearing the heavy breathing close he squeezes his bag against his cheat while tightly closing his eyes.  The stall door opens very slowly and Cartman see Butters on the floor between the toilet and wall shaking with his bag in arms. He leans down and grabs his hair. Butters yelp and look at Cartman as he's being pulled up.

"Butters can you please tell me why you didn't help Kenny?" Cartman says

Butters says " I d-did help Kenny!"

Cartman laughs and says " Ooo Butters I do have cameras and I didnt see you there at all."

Butters begins to shake more while looking Cartman in his eyes. He didn't like the look in his eyes. Then a thought stuck in Cartman's mind. He grabs the front of Butters shirt and gets in his face.

"You Didn't Tell Anybody Did You?!" Cartman yells

Butters shakes his head and lowly whimper. Cartman smiles and lets him down on his feet. He pats his head and walks out the bathroom. Butters wipes the spit off his face and just slides down the wall. He puts his face in his hands and begin to softly cry.

      The bell rings and he stands up just to feel a jolt of pain in his head. He touches the top of his head and walks out the bathroom knocking into somebody. He groans and rubs his head and when he hears the voice he looks up. Kenny is standing there looking down at him with one hand extended out. Taking the hand Butters smiles and walks away. Kenny watches until he feels hand in his shoulder so he turns around to see Stan. Stan is smiling and has a piece of paper in his right hand.

"Hey Ken, I need your help with decoding something." Stan says

Kenny smiles and says " Sure! I could use the challenge to toughen up my mind!"

    Stan smiles and they both walk to the lunch room. In the back of Stan's mind he is wondering if Kenny knows the code or of he knows where Kyle is hidden at. He dismisses that thought and continues to talk to Kenny about the code.

         Walking in and grabbing their lunch they sit at a empty table. Kenny looks at the paper and freezes when he sees the symbols. While he pretends to decode it he wonders if he should Cartman or not. He likes Stan and Kyle but he doesn't want to ruin his life more then it is.

" Kenny?!"

He shakes his head and Stan is snapping his fingers in front if his face. Kenny just smiles and looks down at the paper just to feel a little sick. Stan on the other hand is happy that he is going somewhere with the clues he has. He can finally find Kyle and feel him in his arms once again. He sighs as he listens to what Kenny is saying about the code.