Chapter one~The banishment

~Zim's pov~

"Finally. This shall be my greatest achievement yet." I exclaimed. 
"I must tell my tallests. They will be so proud." I rushed over to my transmitter and quickly contacted my leaders. "Hello my tallests. I bare great news. I have invented a new type of robot that is more effective than the normal S.I.R. Units. Let me demonstrate." I press a button to have the robot come to me. "This robot is more durable than the normal S.I.R. Unit and is more destructive. It can take down our enemies much faster. Here take a look at what this robot will do to this Carbyne dummy. Normally it would take 4 shots from the normal S.I.R. Unit to destroy this kind of dummy, but this robot should be able to disintegrate the dummy in two shots or less." I clicked the button to activate it, but unfortunately the robot malfunctions and explodes right in my face and right in front of the Tallests. It was more than an embarrassing moment. It was mortifying. I had been working on that robot for months now.

"Destructive is right Zim. It's so destructive in fact, it can't even with stand its own power." Said tallest purple.
Then they both burst out into laughter.

My antennas fell and I blushed in embarrassment.
"It's wasn't supposed to do that." I said quietly.

"Of course it wasn't. But your obviously not smart enough to create a function robot." The tallest purple tells me.
I start to tear up. This was what 'emotions' were I guess. "Sorry for the disturbance my tallests it won't happen again" and I started reaching for the but that ends the transmission
"Wait! While we have you on the line, we need to tell you something." They say to me and I stop reaching for the button. I hope what ever they are about to tell me is good. However I have a feeling it's not.

"Zim your just not cut out for invading." Says red "and your annoying" says purple.

It really hurt to here this. Especially from my tallests. I felt as if my heart was being ripped apart.

Red continues "Anyway, we can no longer support your invasion and have come to an agreement. We banish you, Zim, to planet Earth. You will be cut from all Irken trade and transmissions. You are no longer an invader Zim. If you come back to the Irken Empire, you will be imprisoned for life or worse. Goodbye Zim."

And the transmission cut off. I was no longer an invader. What will I do. How will I take care of myself. The only thing I have left in this world is Gir. I fell to my knees, feeling to weak to hold myself up, and some strange liquid started pouring out of my eyes. Nothing could cure this pain I am feeling right now.

~Reds pov~

I had been talking to purple this morning about how we needed to cut Zim off from being an invader. His 'mission' was getting too expensive to keep supporting him like this. But we couldn't have him coming back here. So both purple and I agreed that the next transmission we got from him would be our last.

Later at evening he contacted us. This would be a perfect opportunity to tell him. He started telling us about this robot. It was a good idea but we couldn't let him know especially after it exploded right in front of us. We honestly couldn't hold our laughter in. It was so funny. He started to blush in embarrassment. He muttered "It wasn't supposed to do that." And then purple told him that it obviously wasn't going to work because he wasn't smart enough for the job. It was a little harsh but I wasn't going to say anything. I saw him reach for end transmission and I quickly yelled "Wait!" to stop him. I couldn't miss this chance to tell him. I tried to but this in the most delicate way possible "Zim your just not cut out for invading." "and your annoying" My companion purple tells him.
I continued
"Anyway, we can no longer support your invasion and have come to an agreement. We banish you, Zim, to planet Earth. You will be cut from all Irken trade and transmissions. You are no longer an invader Zim. If you come back to the Irken Empire, you will be imprisoned for life or worse. Goodbye Zim."

With that I cut the transmission and we went our with our daily lives. Hopefully Zim will find something too.

~Dib's pov~

I can't believe what I just heard. Yeah I heard that whole thing. I placed secret cameras in Zim's house a while back. So I could ease drop on his evil plans. What I heard just now was horrible. How could they be so harsh. I mean of course Zim is annoying and everything but that was going a little to far. I'm going to ask Zim about this tomorrow at skool.

-A few days later-

"Where's Zim!" I yelled. Every one looked at me and some random girl yelled out "He's not here." What? Why was he not here.
I waited everyday for the past week and he still wasn't here.
I asked the principal where he had gone. "Where's Zim? He hasn't been to skool for the past week. The principal then asked me "Didn't he tell you. I thought you were friends or something." "Tell me what? And we're not friends." I ask
"Zim moved." He tells me

I stand there shocked. Why would he move. I know what they said was bad but why move. The

"When did he move?" I ask

"The day before yesterday."he tells me

I couldn't let him think we were friends so I said "Well good. He didn't belong here anyway. That filthy alien scum."
"But then again, now I can't make sure he takes over the world."
"Oh wait never mind he isn't an invader anymore." I muttered
with my hand on my chin.

'I wonder where he went'

______________________________
This is my first fan-fiction and book really
Plz no hate