Chapter 5- He's here

~Dib's pov~

I cant believe he's acctually here after all these years he's acctually here. I stared at him with utter shock. He must have noticed my staring because he looked at me with a strange face. I quickly looked away as he sat down.

I tried to pay attention to the class but it was just so weird I guess seeing him back, that I couldn't pay attention. He had changed so much that I wouldn't have recognized him, if it weren't for his skin. Not to mention his voice. Still sounded the same as when we were kids. I just had to talk to him and find out what had happened.

The teacher must have noticed that I was talking because she said this

"Ok dib, since you don't find my class interesting, you can give the new student a tour of the school and his classes."

"Yes Ms.Meral." I said a little embarrassed because she called me out.
Oh well at least I'll get a chance to talk to him.

The class wasn't that long so it ended pretty quickly. I walked up to him.

"U-umm, hey Zim. How've you been?" I asked awkwardly. "Haven't seen you in years."

"Sorry, what? I wasn't listening." He replied and takes some ear buds out. Hmm weird I didn't think he had ears. 

"Never mind." I say. "What classes are on your schedule?"

"Umm here." He says and hands me the sheet paper.

"Interesting we have all the same classes except for 4th period. So just follow me and later I'll show you where your 4th period class is before lunch." I tell him.

"OK." He replies and we start walking down the hall.

"Oh crap, hold on I need to go to my locker. My homework is in there." I quickly tell him. "Follow me real quick." I grab his arm and start running towards my locker that happened to be on the other side of the school. As soon as I get to my locker I quickly put in the combination and grab my homework. I grab Zim's arm and start running towards our next class, hoping that we wouldn't be late.

We finally made it to class, out of breath I might add. Just in time too because as soon as we stepped in the class the bell rang to start the class.

"Ok class, please turn in your homework from last night. And who is this?" She said directing her question to Zim.

"Oh, this is Zim. He's new here." I answered for him. "And here's my homework."
I handed her the sheets of paper.

"Zim, you can sit by Dib since he's the one showing you around."

I walked to the back of the class room and Zim followed. I sat down and Zim sat in the seat next to me.

"Class, please open your textbooks to page 107."

Yep this was going to be a boring class.

~Time skip~

'Yay that boring class is over.' I think.

As Zim and I walk down they hall I just couldn't stand my curiosity.

"Zim do you really not remember me?" I ask curiously

"Well of course Dib-stink. I also remember That my job is to take over this world." He said evilly after he said that he attacked me.

"WAah!" I screamed awake. 'What that was all a dream?'. I noticed the whole class was staring at me.

"Well if you decide your too good for this class dib then you can just march your way down to the principals office." The teacher yells to me.

The only thing that scared me was the dream. What if it was a sign? What if it was a way of telling me subconsciously that I should stop Zim. That he is still evil.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I seriously can't think anything else for this chapter and this is a good stopping point.