Chapter 3~ Going back home

~Zim's pov~

It had been almost 4&1/2 years. Well it had been 4year and 5 months to be exact. Gir hadn't really changed. The only difference in him is he got a new dog suit that looks a little more like a dog. And I upgraded his systems a little bit. It was just so that he wouldn't yell as much and he function a little better. I on the other hand I had changed. I learned much about the earths culture so I sounded and acted more human. I still needed my pak and my disguise had been then same exept for a few changes. The dress has been replaced by a long-ish dark grey t-shirt and hoodie. I wore black jeans and I grew quite a bit as well. It probably had to due with the fact that I had been on earth so long and had gotten used to the gravity. I guess. Actually, I have no idea I just guessed. I no longer wore my gloves but my boots were still the same. I had also been feeling something. A longing for something? Yeah I had defiantly been longing to go back to the original place I started on this planet. You know what I think I will. I decided I would move back to my old house back where the old elementary skool is. I might as well. It wouldn't matter anyway what I do now. 

"Gir start packing we're going home." -I yell to Gir when

"YAYY!" He screams back.

I start packing some boxes I would need for the move. Then I heard Gir in the basement. It was a crashing noise. I quickly ran down there to see what had happened. I saw that Gir had dropped a bunch of boxes on the transmissioner. It didn't work any way. It broke a long time ago. I don't ever use it, so I didn't bother fixing it. The house was the same one as before. After all the house was able to be moved. That's how it was designed. However, after all these years of not properly being taken care of, it's fallen apart. Like the lab for example, the transmissioner doesn't work properly anymore. Like I would even use it anymore anyway. The computer doesn't work as much as it used to. The only way I get to lab anymore is by a door and a stairway down which I am currently heading down now.

"Gir what did you do?! I told you not to be messing around down here" I sternly tell him.

"I'm sorry master." Gir says to me

"It's ok. Just don't do it again." I say.

After all, I did say none of this junk works anyway. Apparently the lab worked enough for the lights to turn on but that was all. I turn the lights off to the lab and head upstairs, with Gir, to continue packing.

"What were you even doing down there anyway Gir?" I ask

"I was getting my piggies. You never use the lab anymore so I put all my piggies down there." He tells me excitedly.

I laugh a little at his enthusiasm. I envy his naïve mind. Never mind that I need to get the house prepared for departure.

~time skip to a few hours later~

"Ok Gir you ready." I ask
"Yes." He answers excitedly.
"Ok. In 3. 2. 1. Go." And with that I pressed a button and the entire house compressed into a small cube. I picked the cube up and headed for my motorcycle. The other stuff was also designed to compact into a small cube that I already had in my pocket.

"Ok Gir, time to go." I say.

"oki doki" he replies.

We both hop on the motorcycle and ride.

~a few hours later~

"well we finally made it." I exclaimed.

It had been so long and we are finally here. I didn't know what exactly to feel. Happiness, excitement, fear, anxiety? I didn't know. but either way I've come this far and there is now use in turning back now. I decided to go to the same place it all started. The original address. The original spot I placed this house before. Yep, I'm starting over in the place it all ended in. I placed the box for my house down and pressed down on the bow like a bottom and it started to unpack itself (like in the first episode). Then I took the box with all my furniture in it and did the same. I sat down and started getting prepared for the transfer to my new high school. I don't know why but even after the whole "Your not an invader anymore" incident, I still went to school. And before this move I put in a transfer to this school. So now I will get started on the papers.

Around two hours later I was done and I sent them into the school. The school and gov. thinks I don't have parents (and I don't) so any papers get signed by me legally. The government doesn't know I'm an alien, or anyone really, so they don't question me about why I look the way I do. They cant ask my parents because they think they're "dead", even though they weren't real from the start(but they don't know that). I had a fake file put in on "my family" just so they couldn't look in to me too much. And what the excuse I use for them I use for everyone else.

Anyway I started walking down to the school and to give them the papers. When I got there and handed them the papers, they told me I could start coming to school tomorrow. Tomorrow was Tuesday so, yay no first day of school on Monday.

~The next day~

Well it was tuesday and I had all my things ready. A bookbag, a pencil, some paper. Yep, thats about it. Oh and my phone, couldnt forget that now could I. I really loved the music they had on this planet. It was calming. I put the headphones in and started listening to the soothing tunes

As I was was walking to school I noticed how few people there were out here. Most of the kids were probably at school by now. I was probably late. They didn't give me a schedule right away. So I decided to just go at 7:00. Oh well. I guess I'll just be late.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This is only part one. I don't feel like I'm finished yet with this chapter. So there will be a part two