wedding vows | oikawa tooru

"I will always wake you up and remind you how much I love you," Oikawa smiles at his bride.

"I will always be there to annoy you.." He continues. "..because it is my sole responsibility to let you know that you've married the right man.."

"When we have little children.. those cute little ones like their mother.." Oikawa booped his soon to be wife's nose. "I will teach them what I've been taught and I will raise them well to be fine gentlemen and ladies.." He stares at his bride with glimmer in his eyes. He held the bride's hand tighter and flashed a delightful smile.

"My boys will learn to fly.." he says, as a tear of joy fell. "My girls too.."

I love Oikawa very much. He was my everything.

I imagined our future together.

Little kids running around the house, the both of us having adventures in the world as a married couple.

I just couldn't stop thinking about our future.

I have loved him since freshman year.

I never took my eyes off of him.

I just loved him so much, no words could express how I felt.

It was now the bride's turn to exchange her vows.

"I was never a great cook, but I will make the best for you just to fill that tummy of yours with love.."

I was too shy to admit my feelings. So, we stayed as best friends.

"I will be the coolest mommy in the world.."

We eventually grew up and had to find our own lives and paths. We never forgot about each other.

I will never forget him, how would I?

"I will try to avoid making fun of you while you sleep.."

One day, I found out he loved someone. I was beyond happy.

The vows continued on and on endlessly and came to a finish.

"And lastly," the bride finished. "I will love you until the very end."

And here I am, watching the love of my life marry the perfect bride I couldn't be.

I was in pain.

In pain while trying to be so happy for them.

What if I was the one who walked down the aisle?

Everything would be so different.