Chapter 1

Garmadon's POV

I was wandering on the deck of the Destiny's Bounty alone until I saw her, I had known she would get up here now, she always does everyday just to have some fresh air. I saw her stare at the sky, I inched closer careful not to let her feel my presence.

I stood right behind her softly  and then called her "Misako?" She turned around then smiled a small smile at me and said "Montgomery, I didn't hear you coming ."

I smiled at her just that only she knows it is a fake smile and that I was hurt inside.

I then heard her asking "What's wrong my dear?" I didn't know what to say but I just said "Misako, remember when I was the Evil Lord Garmadon" she answered "Yes"

"I hurt many people when I was evil including you, Lloyd, and Wu, and I can't feel alright since Lloyd purified me cause I am still regretting what I have done"

There was a silence for like 15 seconds and I know that this means that Misako don't know what to say but all what I heard was "The past is the past Garmadon, we cannot change what we have done, plus it wasn't your fault, it was the evil from the great devourer's venom who controlled you" she then put her hand on my shoulders and told me half whispering "Never think of what has happened only look forward, now it is getting late and we better go to bed now, okay?"

"Okay my dear"

{------------------}

THIRD PERSON'S POV

Alarm clock rings

"Ouch" Kai bumps his head in Jay's bunk above him.

"Ow" Cole grieved

"OMG, SOMEBODY JUST TURN IT OFF ALREADY" Jay shouted

Zane is still sleeping peacefully

Lloyd creates a green energy ball and shots the alarm. "Aaarrrggghhh, I can't believe that sensei still does that, there is no danger and we don't have to train"

Sensei enters the room "Wake up ninja, we have some training to do. I just want to make sure you didn't get somehow rusty"

"I am a nindriod, I don't rust"

"He means our fighting skills, Tinhead!" Jay says as he walks behind  Zane

Outside on the bounty's deck

"We need to train a little bit before eating breakfast" Sensei stated as walking to his position

"What are we gonna do?" kai asked curiously, only because he wanted to end this and go eat some breakfast

"We are gonna ....."

"Fight without fighting"

Everybody looked back at the place the sound came from only to see Sensei Garmadon standing beside his wife holding his staff.

"We need to depend on balance and find peace inside us, we need to fight without fighting" He then asks Lloyd to attack him

Lloyd jumps in air and was taking the position to land on his father, but while he was about to hit his father, Garmadon dodged and Lloyd hit the ground instead

Lloyds starts to try and punch his father but every time he misses him, and Garmadon kept dodging his son's attacks

He said "Just let your opponent fight himself, let him tire himself"

Then Lloyd was about to hit his father from the back, but Garmadon just dodged it too

He continued "The key is balance"

Lloyd then said "I think I can't focus cause I am hungry!"

Everybody, except Wu, laughed

Then Cole realizes it is his turn to make breakfast and says "Guys, it is my turn to make breakfast today!"

Kai and Jay said in unity "Ohhhhh, noooooo!" Everybody hates Cole's food cause it is really awful.

Then Misako said with her really soft voice and a smile"No need Cole the breakfast is already made"

"Yaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyy" Everybody cheered at once, they were totally hungry.

They walked into the kitchen and everybody sat on the table, there was plates filled with pancakes and there where glasses filled with orange juice all around the table.

"Mmmmmm, these pancakes are the best" Cole said while eating some "Who made them then?"

"Me, Cole, and I am very pleased that you liked it" Misako said smiling at Cole

"Mum makes the best pancakes in the world" Lloyd said then sipping some juice from the glass

They kept on eating till they finished their pancakes and juice.