Chapter 2

Lloyd's POV

I felt there is something wrong with uncle since we had our training before breakfast. I see dad had the same feeling and he went to talk with uncle alone. After my dad finished talking I saw him going out, I was training with Kai on how to use swords because he was the best using it.

"Lloyd, focus! Fighting with a sword needs all your focus, you need to swift your sword fast so you can get your opponent!" I heard Kai shouting at me.

"Sorry Kai! Can we have a break now I need to talk to my dad"

"Alright kiddo, but don't take it so long we have a lot to do" Kai answered smiling.

"Of course, Bye bye then" I said while walking away to dad and mom's room.

"Lloyd, hi son. I see you aren't training. Why are you here and not training with your friends, we need to be ready for any danger."

"Sorry dad, but I need to talk to you if you don't mind"

"Of course I don't mind, go ahead"

"Uncle was not alright since the training, I saw you talking with him. What is wrong with him?"

He chuckled a little then said "No, no, no. Wu is alright, he just was confused why didn't we have some stretching instead of 'how-to-fight-without-fighting' in this morning. I just told him that we need to lessen our fighting with weapons and focus more on using mind and balance." 

I chuckled then said "Alright then, I think he didn't like you stealing his place as a sensei in the morning training" Then we two burst laughing but not loud.

"What are you two laughing at" We saw mum entering from behind with a confusion look on her face

"At my brother, Wu. Lloyd thinks he was jealous because I was the one teaching the lesson in today's morning training." Dad answered

"Ok, but don't laugh so hard or he is gonna hear you" Misako said chuckling

Then the three of us started laughing and then we all shared a group hug.

"I love you both" Dad said softly "I never wanna lose you again, and I am sorry for hurting you both when I was evil"

{----------------------------}

THIRD PERSON'S POV

Sensei Wu was on deck calling for his students so they can show him what they trained for today. Kai rushed into Garmadon's and Misako's room to find Lloyd. He then interrupted their group hug and called for Lloyd "Lloyd sensei wants all of us so we can show him what we trained for today!"

"Okay, Kai! Stop yelling, I am coming"

"I am not yelling! Now lets go!"

All of the ninja were out on the bounty's deck waiting for orders.

"Now let me see what you have done lately" Wu commanded.

"I was training Lloyd to fight with swords" Kai answered proudly.

"Let me see then" Wu said while holding his beard.

Lloyd pulled out a sword and started to swift it at Kai. Kai then blocked it fast with his sword. Then their swords went clashing till Lloyd couldn't handle Kai's attacks. He then backed away and bowed to end the fight. Kai bowed too and then they both turned and bowed to sensei.

"I think I still need more training" Lloyd answered quietly

"No problem, we have so many days to train, I wish you would get better." the sensei answered "What about you Zane, Cole and Jay?"

Jay was about to punch Cole at his shoulder when Cole blocked the punch.

"Ouch" Jay muttered "Cole!! Oh sensei, as you have seen we were training on sensing the coming attacks even if we wasn't looking"

"Ok that is good. Then what about you Zane?" sensei answered

"I have been meditating and trying to understand the surrounding more and how to move swiftly on my legs to attack without being noticed, sensei" Zane answered with his soft, quiet sound.

"Okay ninja, but I think you all need more training." Sensei Wu said.

"Yes, Sensei!" They all said united and bowed then they all went.

Sensei then thought that maybe Garmadon was wrong, the fighting with weapons is the usual way to fight, even though the greatest victory is that, that comes without a fight. He kept his thoughts away and just walked to his meditating room.