Chapter 10

Nya examined the list on the monitor carefully. "I need you to call Lloyd" she told Garmadon while still examining the list on the screen.

"Lloyd, come here son." Garmadon called

"What is it? I am really tired" Lloyd's voice was heard through the screen.

"Lloyd, I need you to tell me which villain hated you the most, and which you hate the most" said Nya

"Oh, that's easy. I hate Pythor the most, and I have noticed that the overlord seriously hated me when we fought before." Lloyd replied instantly

Nya removed the list and Lloyd and Garmadon's faces appeared.

"You sure?" asked Nya

"Yeah, no doubt. Why?" Lloyd replied confidently

"Okay, we had found that Pythor doesn't want you himslef, he made a deal with a stranger, I think that Pythor will give you to him after catching you"

"Really?!" Garmadon replied, shock evident in his voice

Misako tilted her head and crooked an eyebrow. "Do you have an idea about who that stranger could be, Garmadon?" she asked, looking suspicious

Garmadon tried to avoid meeting her gaze, he know something she doesn't and he doesn't wish to share it. "No, I have no idea who he could be. Now, if you will excuse, I am going to have some sleep. Good bye" he answered coolly and calmly. He did not want anybody to suspect him, not now, he really wanted to keep what he knows for himself, at least for the time being.

Garmadon left, and only Lloyd was left on the screen.

"Do you suspect somebody Nya?"

"No Lloyd, not yet. I have looked up the villains the ninja had ever encountered. There is Samukai, and Pythor. Others are gone for good. If Pythor is working for another person then that only leaves Samukai. What do you think?"

"Samukai? I didn't even meet him! And didn't the ninja said he was gone too?"

"I wasn't there either Lloyd" Nya said desperately.

"Mum?"

"Yes?"

"You met him before?"

"Whom?"

"Samukai of course!"

"Well... yes. In a fight, once."

"Fight?"

"Messy days."

"You fought Samukai?! Alone?!" Lloyd replied unable to keep the amazement from his voice.

"No, with your father" Misako corrected

"How was he?"

"Whom?"

"Samukai of course!"

"Evil," She couldn't help but grimace at the thought of him "arrogant, and overconfident"

"Well, I think I must go. Thanks mum! Thanks Nya!"

"Anytime Lloyd!" Nya replied

"Anytime son"

{----------------------}

Pythor was walking alone in the serpentine's underground fortress. He was feeling nervous, which was something unusual. Pythor is strong, he never feels nervous, but this was different. He kept pacing around the place. No one was there, which suited him more. Then he made up his mind. It is time.

{----------------------}

"Snakes spotted! Longitude 902, latitude 302!" Nya said through the intercom.

Sensei Wu was just having his free time meditating, but he knew it would have to end soon. As soon as he heard Nya's message, he sighed. It is time.

Sensei rushed to the control room. "Nya warn the ninja and then join me in the fight. I will keep them busy"

"Aye aye, sensei!" Nya obeyed

"I'll come with you, Wu." Misako quickly said, and Wu knew better than to even try to stop her.

Wu and Misako went to the deck, waiting. They aren't so far, so they won't have to wait too long.

Just as Wu predicted, they arrived minutes later.

"Give up old man. Don't try and fight ussss. Jusssst give ussss the boy and we will leave you" Pythor commanded as he approached the destiny with the flying serpentine copter.

"Never be a fool, Pythor, you know I won't give up that easily. You will have to fight me first to reach him" Wu said calmly, all the while tightening his grip on his staff.

Pythor laughed then yelled "Foolish old man!"

Six snakes hopped off from the copter, holding daggers and swords. They approached Wu and Misako and started fighting. They fought back in hope Nya would join them soon. And soon enough, Nya was out with her katanas, fighting alongside Wu and Misako.

The six snakes kept tripping over then standing back again. They kept fighting under Pythor's orders. After a while, the ninjas came soaring through the air with their dragons. Fiery red, electric blue, earthy black, and icy white were the colours of the dragons approaching. There was the obvious missing of the bright green dragon.

"Sensei!" called Kai as he was dismounting his dragon.

The ninjas soon joined the fight, with their preferable weapons. Kai with his katanas just like Nya, Jay with his nunchucks, Cole with his scythe, and Zane with his shurakins though he is using katanas for near range.

The snakes didn't stand a chance and they had to retreat. Pythor was of course full of rage, but he knew keeping the fight is useless as Lloyd is not to be seen on the flying ship. He had proved his point, the green ninja is hiding away from the bounty.

"Retreat!" called Pythor and the snakes quickly retreated to the copter, hissing. The copter flew away and disappeared into the day.