Chapter 4

Kai's POV

I walked to our room to see if Lloyd returned. I saw him sleeping deeply. Looks like he is so tired I said to myself Why? Is he so tired because of some shopping?! Of course No! Lloyd is the strongest ninja! There must be other reason but what? I will ask him when he wakes up. I went to my bunk and just relaxed staring at Jay's bunk above me.

"Hey Kai!" I looked at the door to see Nya standing there.

"Hey Nya! What is it"

"Nothing, just checking. What is wrong with Lloyd? Is he sick?"

"I don't know. He went with his mother and father shopping and then he came back sleeping. I don't think he is tired from some shopping, he is the strongest ninja in ninjago, of course he is not tired just of this!"

"Of course! I am just worried. Ask him when he wake up if he is sick."

"Okay sis!"

I saw her walking and then I returned to stare at Jay's bunk.

{----------------------}

THIRD PERSON'S POV

After 2 hours

Garmadon was sitting beside Lloyd worried about him. Kai was still on his bunk still staring on Jay's bunk above him. Zane was cooking dinner, Jay & Cole were waiting impatiently for the food.

"Hi, brother. What is wrong with Lloyd?" Wu said while standing behind Garmadon

"DO YOU EVEN CARE!!" Garmadon shouted

"Of course I do brother he's my only nephew and he is like my own son."

"I don't care what you see him like, but he is never as your son and you would never know how this feels!" Garmadon said half shouting this time.

"D...a...d?"

"Lloyd" Garmadon said while turning his head towards his son, he then put his hand on his son's hair and said "Son! What is wrong with you??"

"I .... do not ... know. I am .... like this ... since ... we came ... back ... from shopping. 'cough' 'cough'."

Garmadon hugs him and Lloyd felt a tear fell on him.

"Dad ... I am ... 'cough' 'cough' I am okay. Don't ... worry" his sound symbolizes that he is so sick.

Garmadon got up to get a better look at him then he held his hands and the two just stared in each others eyes for a while. Kai was listening to the whole conversation while watching them. Wu was standing speechless.

Misako was passing by them when she saw Garmadon and Lloyd then she saw Garmadon's eyes were red as if he was crying and Lloyd looked so ill. She entered with a worried face. Garmadon saw her and got up, wiped his eyes then he hugged her, then walked out.

"What have I missed?" asked Misako

Wu's words were lost from his mouth, Kai didn't want to break the kind woman's heart so he kept quiet. Then Lloyd was the one to talk and said "Mum, 'cough' 'cough' plz tell dad ... I am ... okay" Misako was shocked for how Lloyd was talking, his sound let her know he is so sick.

Misako leaned towards Lloyd then she put her hand on his forehead, he was so burning. Misako then pulled Lloyd to hug him for like 5 minutes. She was so worried about her son.

Wu finally spoke and said "Don't worry, Misako, he is going to be okay. It seems like he got a disease while he was shopping with you"

Misako, still hugging Lloyd, said "Lloyd, don't worry I am going to stay with you till you are fine, if you don't mind."

"I ... don't!"

{----------------------}

Garmadon was standing on the bounty's deck staring at the sky with his eyes still somehow red from crying.

"Hey, looks like someone was so sad and crying, I think!"

He turned to see Kai standing there.

"Hi, Kai. And no I wasn't crying."

"From the looks of your eyes you were, plus I was in the room, haven't you noticed."

Garmadon just stood quietly again staring at the sky.

He felt a hand on his shoulder, and then hears Kai's says with a tone of sadness, sorrowful but yet hopeful "Don't worry he is gonna be okay!"

Then Kai just stood beside Garmadon, both of them staring at the sky.

"Thanks, Kai."

"No need, any time!"

"Thanks for everything. And for rescuing my son when I was the Evil Lord Garmadon."

"Nah, this was just my job as a protector." He says it in a sound that resembles a joke.

They just stared at sky again quietly with no more words.