Chapter 3

The four Ninja were sitting on the couch waiting for any warnings from Nya. Then she entered the room knowing that they were waiting for her and any new news.

"Hey guys!"

"Hey Nya!"

"I have been looking all over Ninjago and it seems all okay these days"

"Yeah! That's great!" Jay exclaimed

"No! I feel bored. I wanna fight!" Cole said

"No problem I can give you what you want!" Kai said while tossing Cole his scythe and getting his own sword "Lets have some fun fighting in the training room"

"Yeah! Now I got happy feet!" Cole jumped holding his scythe and then rushed towards the training room.

"He really wants to fight!" Kai said surprised and then walked towards the training room after Cole.

"Zane! Wanna play with me some video games?" Jay asked while holding two controllers

"I don't see why not." Zane answers while taking one controller from Jay's hand

"All what you gonna do is playing video games?" Nya asked with a frown

"Yup and with some pizza my day will be complete!" Jay exclaimed while pressing rapidly on the buttons on his controller "Arrrrggghhh! How did you just do that, Zane???!!!"

"I think I just did it." Zane answered with a small smile on his face

Nya left the room with a sigh and murmured "Boys!!"

Kai was training with Cole on the human replicas and then with each other.

Lloyd was helping his mum and dad in buying groceries and Wu was meditating in the meditation room.

{----------------------}

"Mum, do we really need these plants"

Misako chuckled then said "These are not plants, my son, these are herbs and yes we need them cause they are used to make good healing tea"

"Misako can I talk to you for a moment?"

Misako waited for Garmadon to say what he wanted until he recognized that she was waiting for him then said "Alone."

They went to a corner to talk

"Misako, do we really need those herbs?"

"Yes, Montgomery. As I said it is important for making healing teas."

"I know Misako. I meant we are not that kind of people that makes tea, you know."

"Of course I know, those herbs are for Wu."

"Wu!"

"Yes Wu." Misako's smiled then she quickly recognized why her husband was shocked when she said Wu's name and her smile fades. "Montgomery? Are you really still angry at him?"

"Of course I am and I will never forgive him! Let him get his needs alone!"

From the day before Garmadon has told Misako what Wu had told him about him not being allowed to teach and that he is not a Sensei, and that he can not simply change the ninja's rules and that there will be only one Sensei on the bounty. Garmadon then told Misako that they will not stay for long and that they will got to their own monastery with Lloyd just after a few days.

"Garmadon, it is just some herbs. And again those herbs help in healing."

"If you want to, my dear, you can get those to him but I would not do that. What does he mean when he says I am not a sensei, is he the leader or what? And you know what? I think we need to leave to our monastery tomorrow morning I think."

"Okay, dear. Now can we return for what we were doing?"

"Oh. Of course."

Lloyd was waiting with the groceries in his hands. Garmadon and Misako then returned to him.

"Come on, my son, lets go home."

"Yes, mum. I really need some rest! I don't feel really well!"

{----------------------}

On the bounty

"Hi Lloyd!" called Jay.

"Hey Jay." Lloyd called back softly

"Wanna play?"

"No thanks. I just need some rest"

"Okay! Bye bye then! See ya soon kiddo!"

"See ya 'cough' " Lloyd muttered while making his way to his room. He is not kidding, he really felt tired, and sick. His throat was becoming dry and sore.