Chapter 5

Everybody went to the kitchen because they knew it was dinner time. Misako helps Lloyd to the kitchen table and then she let him sit beside his father. Everyone was hungry, and they were waiting impatiently for Zane's meal for today.

Zane then enters with two bowls within it some Macaroni & Cheese. He places it down and then heads to get more bowls. When all bowls were settled on the table, they began to eat.

"Hey, son, you need to eat!"

"Sorry, mum, 'cough' 'cough' I don't feel ... like I wanna eat ... now." His sound was getting better somehow.

"But how would you become better if you don't eat anything? Please, son, just eat some okay?"

"Okay" He began eating slowly and only less than quarter a spoon at every time.

"Wow, Zane, I like the mac and cheese! But I believe that I could cook better." Cole joked

"Ha ha ha! Very funny Cole! Neither of us like your food, man! And Zane is offended by your rude comment." Jay answered

"Look, Zane, I was just kidding! Really! Your cooking is the best! Believe me! I really like it!" Cole said afraid that he has hurt Zane by his comment, he is a robot but he still has a human feelings.

"It is satisfying that everybody likes my food, thanks!" Zane said, smiling..

Everybody kept eating till they finished their bowl except Lloyd who hadn't finished his.

"Lloyd, didn't you like the macaroni & cheese? I can cook for you any other thing if you want."

"No, Zane! ... I don't want!"

"You don't like my cooking?"

"Of course no Zane." Lloyd said softly. The soft voice helped him talk better. "I am just 'cough' I think I am ... sick"

"Hmmm, let me see" Zane eyes glowed blue, he was scanning Lloyd, he just took a couple of seconds then said "Lloyd had caught a bad virus, my scanning says his temperature increased lately, his heart rate is slightly faster, his systems are well except his respiratory system, his lungs seem to be the most affected part by that virus, his breathing will be somehow hard and his throat will keep on hurting. I am sorry for that Lloyd." Zane ended his talk by a sad tone

Garmadon just stood up after Zane finished and went outside and stood on the deck leaning on the railing looking down at the forest below them while the bounty was flying. He then felt someone behind him, he didn't bother to turn around to see who was there he just kept staring down.

"Believe me brother I know how you feel and I will stand beside you always because that's what brothers do." Wu said.

Garmadon's POV

I know he doesn't mean it! I don't trust him anymore! He left me when I was evil, he didn't stand by my side! I just kept quiet and didn't say anything.

"Garmadon, would you talk to me or what?" I heard him say but I just kept quiet. He didn't call me with my name since we were kids I think.

"I think I will just leave you alone for some time brother, then I think you can talk to me. If you want anything at anytime just pass by my room." I then heard his footsteps as he was leaving and I was left alone again staring at the forest.

THIRD PERSON'S POV

Garmadon was still on the deck leaning at the railing, Wu left to his room meditating while the ninja were in the training room training and Misako was giving Lloyd some medicines that Zane suggested for him.

"Do you think he will get well soon?" Kai asked feeling worried

"It will take him some time Kai, we need to be patient" Zane answered

"So... What's so dangerous in that virus?" Jay asked always bringing up the bad side of all

"It is a virus, commonly found in plants, that transfer so fast but it is so weak and sometimes it cannot enter the body but it seems that Lloyd has weak body defenses so the virus entered his body so easily and quickly" Zane answered in a really sad tone this time "I really feel sorry for what happened to him"

"Don't feel sorry Zane, it wasn't your fault! And by the way we all are sad for what happened to him, he is our brother, he always cared about us and we too care about him, so we will be by his side always don't worry!" Kai said encouraging

"Yeah, I think you're right!" Jay exclaimed happily