If Girls Run The World, Then Boys Rule My Highschool.

• Dedicated to To my homies.x

Heyyy :)..... sup. wanna read. continue and ignore me :)

Oh yeah, read 'You Against me' and 'The badgirl in purple converses' they are good books.

*********************************************************

Like Beyonce said, Who Run the world? Girls.

Girls.

Girls.

GIRLS.

If they ruled the world, that meant the really important stuff like president, queen, ambassadors......

Not Highschool. Thats not important.

So thats why boys decided to take over Highschool.

Whos runs highschool? Boys.

***************************************************************************

"I can't believe we have no headteacher and the boys picked our uniform." Sassia said, in disgust.

I stared down at my mid-thigh school skirt and frowned. "I just don't see how they get to chose. Girls do run the world." Sassia continued to ramble on.

"Theres nothing we can do about it, because this is the only place teenage boys can actually rule." I said, finally speaking up.

"Would all girl students report to the main hall. Now." A boy said through the intercom.

"I guess it's 'pick-a-slave' day." I said, sighing.

"I know, all the boys want is our bodies." Sassia said.

When we got to the main hall, the boys were all sititng on the chairs looking at us, as if examining. I noticed that one boy, who nevers joins in with this was sitting there.

We all got called in alphabetical order so Sassia was first because her name was Sassia Aarions.

10 boys raised their hands to bid for her. "$100 for the week." One boy said.

"$200!" Another one said.

"$500." One boy said, causing everyone to look at him.

Hey isn't that.....

"NO!" Sassia groaned out loud.

"Oh yes." The boy smirked.

Turns out thats Trey Anderson, also known as Sassia's ex-boyfriend. I really don't know why he wants her. Still. He broke up with her.

Girls went in out, some were annoyed, happy, didn't care or was sad. I was last on the list and only 20 boys were left.

"Georgina Everson."

All the boys hands went up, even the boy who doesn't bid.

"$400." One boy shouted.

"$600"

"$800"

"$1,500" The boy who doesn't bid said.

Everyone gasped at the amount. But he wasn't finished. "$1,500, to own this girl." He said, looking in my direction.

Does he not read the news? Or read the worlds policy?

Boys CANNOT own girls.

My mom made sure of that.

Everyone gasped again. Is he from another planet?

"Im afraid thats not possible." The bidder said, nervously.

"Well make it possible. I have things to do." He said, and with that he walked out.

Who is he and who the hell does he think he is?

As soon as he left the whole main hall brust in whispers. People were asking who he was, what would happen to him if he continued that way. But one group of girls were giving me the evils.

Thats right, even in this school, there are bitches.

One of them, my mortal enemy, Charm Woods was giving me the evils because her ex-boyfriend just bidded me.

Everyone would wnat to get bidded by Roman Yates. He practically owns the school.

When everyone cleared out Sassia ran up to me with a serious face on.

"Whats up and why do you have such a serious face on?" I asked.

"Your offically Roman's now." She said,scared.

"What do you mean? It's against the worlds policy." I said.

"It its.. WIth exception on 4 boys. Trey Anderson, Harrison Parks , Drew Blakes and Romans Yates." She said.

"So what you saying is that, he owns me? And why the exception of those 4?" I asked.

"There moms are high in the political world so they agreed for those 4 to own something or someone." She said.

"So your Trey's now?" I asked.

"He branded me; and I'm sure thats what Roman's gonna do to you." She said.

"What do you mean brand?"

She lifed her jumper to show the name Trey tattooed across her arm. "How the hell did it get there so fast?" I asked.

"When they tell you and look you in the eye and say your mine, its comes on your hand automatically." She said.

"I need to stay out of Roman's way then." I said.

Sassia suddenly let out a yelp of pain as she clutched her arm. "I have to go." She said in a strianed voice.

And with that, she walked out.

I sighed then went to get my bag when I was pushed against the wall.Since it was dark I couldn't see the person, but I could see their eyes. I looked at the person in the eye and they said "Your mine." and then I felt a pain coming from my arm.

The person let go of me and walked away. I stepped into the light and looked down at my hand.

The name Roman was tattooed on my hand.

**************************************************************************************

Did you like? Olivia wrote this chapter while I chased my twin brother down the road because he took my phone.

Mason ( My 21 year old immature twin brother) is annoying and evil.

But anyways. Vote, Comment,

Anything. Even say 'Bleh.' Oh my wall or in to the comment board :)

Bye!

Marlie&Lee:)