When we were young

Hey! New chapter...

Well I have nothing else to say so enjoy reading!

******************************************************************************************

Georgina**

 This is one fucked up reunion.

 "Georgina? Is that you?" Drew asked, shocked.

"Drew... Nice to see you." I drawled out.

"Your Roman's girlfriend?" He asked, a little annoyed.

"You could say that." I said, looking at Roman pointedly.

He just rose his eyebrows.

"So how have you been, I haven't seen you in ages." Drew said, with a light smile.

"Fine... If you include being owned against your will and going to a highschool ruled by boys then I'm well." I said, in a sarcastic tone.

"You do know I'm sorry." He said, quietly.

"Whatever. Roman show me what you wanted to show because I have better things to do." I said.

He grabbed my hand and dragged me into a dark room and locked the door. "Where am I?" I asked, to none in particular.

"Your in the 'girls who don't obey their owners get serverly punished' room." Roman said with a evil smile.

Just then the lights turned on and I was met with the faces of two familliar girls covered in blood.

"Nina?? Jenny?" I asked, shocked.

Sassia**

"NO NO NO!" I screamed. This cannot be happening.

"Sassia, if you keep on screaming you'll make things worse." Harrison said.

"Dont.ever.say.my.name. Don't even let my name come in your thoughts and pass your lips." I hissed.

"I was going to apologize but your being a bitch." He said.

"Even if I was being nicer and wouldn't accept your sorry." I spat.

He stepped closer to me. "I wouldn't be so mean if I was you, you know I get cranky when people are mean." He said, with a evil glint in his eyes.

"Is there something I should know?" Trey's voice popped out of nowhere.

"You should learn never to let him come near me. Again." I said.

"Okay. Let's go to your surprise." He said, grabbing my hand.

"I don't like surprises." I said, plainly.

"Well you best enjoy this one, or your never see daylight again." He hissed.

He led me to a door which was huge and had gun shot holes and scratches across it. "What kind of surprise is this?" I said.

"Welcome to the 'girls who don't obey their owners get punished serverly' room." He smirked, evily.

"What? Is this your company slogan?" I asked, unimpressed.

"You know you was never this bitchy when we was dating." He said.

"You were never a dickhead." I replied.

He sighed and opened the door and pushed me in. He immediately locked the door. When I turned around I saw three girls bounded. Two with blood on their clothes and one with wounds.