What's that coming over the hill? It's a Monster!

Hey.... sUP.

I had a test. I think I sucked. I just looked at it and thought 'What the fuck.'

And do you know what the subject was? Maths.

************************************************************************************

After sitting in the cafe thinking ( not forgetting to buy a red velvet cupcake and a cappacino.) I decided to call Sassia.

*Para-Para, PARADISE! Para-Para, PARADISE!*

Well she called me first.

"Hello?" I said, sipping my drink.

"Georgina? You got away?" She asked.

"Yup, I used my bitchy bad side on him." I said.

"Ouch. None likes that." She said.

I imagined her wincing. She hates that side of me.

"Did you manage to get away from dickface?" I asked, licking the icing of my cupcake.

"Trey?" She asked.

"Of course." I said.

"Don't call him that." She said, hurt.

I guess she did it with him. I sighed through the phone.

"You lost your innocene didn't you?" I said.

"No...." Her voice going high.

You when Sassia is lying when her voice goes unusally high.

"Sassia Francessca Mona Aarion!" I said.

She hissed, she hates me using her full name.

"Er... I don't know how to break this to you..... Sam's dead." She said, quickly.

"Wait. Hold up, hold up. WINEGUMS DEAD!??" I screeched, making all the people in cafe look at me weirdly.

I gave them a quick 'sorry' look before heading out. "What do you mean Sam's dead? Who killed him??" I said in tears.

"It-it, was... Trey." Sassia said, in tears aswell.

The bitchy bad side is back. I've lived in Brooklyn before so beware.

"Oh hell no. Don't tell me that your bitch ass owner killed my homeboy? Tell dickface that he's got me to deal with, I'ma whoop his ass!" I said.

Since Sassia lived in Brooklyn most of her life, she gonna go crazy now.

"No.You.Didn't. BITCH YOU CRAZY!? DON'T MAKE ME GO NINJA ON YO ASS! Trey is my boyfrien' and yo need to stop bein' a hater, cuz yo ain't getting any!" Sassia, shouted through the phone.

"DON'T MAKE ME BITCHSLAP YOU, STUPID HOE! TREY IS FUCKIN' STUPID CUNT WITH A DICK THE SIZE OF THE SONG BABY'S LIKE BAR!" I screeched so loud I think I lost my voice.

"At least Trey is a man." Sassia said, smugly.

Is she looking for a death penalty?

"I know, a man with no sense." I said.

Silence.

"Sassie?" I asked.

"Nice comment you made Georgie, I'd advise you to run because Roman isn't a happy man." Trey voice said, before cutting off.

Oh shit. *What's that coming over the hill? Is it a monster? ITS A MONSTER!* Uh-oh.

"Err. Hi?" I said.

"Don't.even.say.anything." Roman said.

"What? I have a right to speak!" I protested.

Just then I heard the click of a gun behind me. I turned around and saw Roman pointing a gun at me. "I told you not to say anything." He said, stepping closer.