Run Away

Heya... Im writing a new chappie, cuz im bored.

Btw --> Olivia's writing this chapter.

**********************************************************************

Sassia's Point of View

"TREY WHAT THE HELL!?" I screamed at him.

"He was in the way." Trey said calmly.

"So you had to kill him?" I asked.

"Yes. I can't have my little Sassie running away with another boy can I?" He said stepping closer to me. This made me take a step back.

"What? Don't feel lust for me?" He asked, pressing me up against the wall.

"No, what I feel for you is disgust." I said, pushing him away.

He rose his eyebrows abit before looking at me hungrily and angry. "You will want me, when I'm finished with you." He growled in a demanding tone.

Then he pressed on the tattoo, hard. I started kiss me and he dragged me to a empty classroom and locked the door.

So thats what Nancy meant. Dangerous and  demanding and evil.

I need to get this tattoo off.

Now.

Georgina's Point Of View

After Roman decided he had enough and fell asleep. Now to make my escape. You may think, why don't you get off the bed and walk out quietly?

The thing is, he's hand-cuffed me to him and the keys on his side of the bed. He said if I try to escape he will make my life a living hell. Not that he made it already.

I thought for a moment and couldn't think of anything so I just laid there, in silence.

Suddenly, he turned so that I was on his side of bed, where the key was. I reached over slowly to grab the key but Roman moved and put one of my arms around his neck. My free hand managed to get the key but I couldn't unlock my hand because he hand my hand around his neck.

Shit.

I tried to remove my hand but it was wedged in, tight. I thought for a moment again and finally a idea popped in my head. I mean literally. It actually hurt my forehead.

I started to move closer to Roman till I was in his grasp. When he grabbed me and hugged me to his chest so that hand were connected together and I managed to unlock my hand. Now the actual hard part. Escaping.

He rolled me over so I was on top of him and he gripped my waist.

This is gonna be harder than I thought.

Scratch this man, it's time to end this. Georgina Dreanna Hannia Slaim Everson style.

I saw a lamp on the lightstand and I waited.

* 30 minutes later*

After half an hour of waiting, he finally opened his eyes. "Ah.. I see you've been a little good slave.." He said, with a sleepy-smirk.

"Are you sure?"I asked, in a sickly-sweet voice.

"What are you talking ab-"

Before he could finish his sentence I smashed the lamp on his head and he blacked out with a huge gash on his face.

Even though I hate people being injured, whats done had to be done.

I got all my clothes and out them on in a imhuman speed and raced out. I ran out of the house and ran to a large tree and hid behind it. Heavy panting I was thinking about Roman and what he would do and I was also worried about Sassia.

Sassia's Point of View

Here I was. Lying on a teachers desk in a classroom with Trey right next to me, smirking. "That was fun Sassy, I wanna do it again." He said, with a kitty kat look.

He disgusts me.

I got up and thought of ways to get out. I walked around the classroom more than 10 times and I noticed Trey was watching me intently.

Freak.

I saw the window was open and he was staring at it, then me. He's too smart.

"Going somewhere Sassia? See your lovers corpse?" He asked in a hard tone.

"You just left him there?" I asked, shocked.

"No...I got my boys to throw him in a fire and clean up his blood." He said.

"Your joking right?" I asked, not believing him.

"After how many months you've been with me, you don't know my serious tone and look?"He said, in a serious tone and look.

"You are sick." I said, disgusted with letting him touch me.

"Aww you scared of big Trey? Don't be, I'll make you feel comfortable." He said, in a evil voice.

And thats when I flipped.

I used my knee to kick his crown jewels and I ran for my life. After getting out of the school, I ran into a boy-free cafe and sat down, breathing heavily.

That was so close.

I wonder if Georgina is okay... Oh shit! I forgot to call her mom!

************************************************

Yeah I was gonna end it here but since I'm being nice than evil for once, I added two special Point of Views. :)

**********************************************************************************

Roman's Point Of View

I woke up with a banging headache and a huge gash of my forehead. I also noticed Georgina had escaped.

That Bitch.

I got my phone and dialed my ex-girlfirend , Samirah, Who will do anything for me. After a few rings, she picked up. "What is it now Rome?" She asked.

"I need you to find this girl name Georgina Everson and hold her hostage till I come and collect her." I said.

"This girl happens to be sitting in a boy-free cafe now." Samirah said.

"Get her out, what ever you go, don't force her. Her mom's President Everson." I said.

"As in Gold Everson, The President?" She asked.

"Yeah..." I said.

"Im on it." She said.

And with that, she hung up, I guess I just have to wait now.

Trey's Point Of View

When I went down to clutch my pride, I noticed Sassia escaped and none escapes me. So when it stopped hurting I had a 4-way chat with my buddies. Roman, Drew and Harrison.

"Hey guys, My girls on the loose." I said.

"So is mine." Roman said.

"Mines being disobidient." Harrison said.

"My one won't talk to me and isn't affected by the touch of me." Drew said.

"Maybe when me and Roman find our girls, we will teach them all a lesson. At the same time." I said ,smirking.

"I like how you think Trey." Roman said.

"Trust me, my girl gonna feel the pleasure, pain and lust." I said.

"I'm out. Bye." Roman said, before cutting off.

Georgina and Sassia has brought trouble on themselves. Alot.

*********************************************************************************

Yayy! I finished it! :D *Happy dances*

Enjoy?

Comment!

Vote!

Sing CHRIS BROWN!

TEAM BREZZY! :D

Hope you enjoyed reading :)

Marlie&Lee :)