t h r e e

🌿🌌🌿

Alabama's summer heat really got to Joshua that day. With nervous tingles running through his body, mind fuzzy, and body tensing as he worked. All make his body feel incredibly hot.

To the point where he had to take off his white t-shirt, pants hung low on his hips, displaying his sweaty-self to the open warm air around him, but more specifically, to the boy who purposely opened every curtain and window in the goddamn house just to see Joshua.

Every time, Joshua would catch Tyler's deep, beautiful, chocolate eyes through a window, a sly grin on the cherry cheek boy's face, and that giggle resonating around them. It reached right through Joshua's bones, rattling them as he desperately tried to scrape off the old paint from the wood of the house.

"Workin' hard, big boy?" Tyler would teased, a giggle filtering the end of his sentence, and Joshua would find himself trying to muffle a groan.

Flirtatious comments with the way Tyler would look at Joshua with those innocent eyes, biting his plump bottom lip, and twirling a piece of his hair as he went off that tongue of his, really pushed Joshua to his edge.

Really tested his restraint in his muscles.

And when the cherry cheek boy disappeared on him, leaving Joshua alone with his thoughts for an hour or so, and depriving him of that angelic voice; he decided that now was the best time to take a break.

In the back of his mind, though, he thought that if he went inside to grab a drink, he'd maybe run into Tyler.

He did, by the way, but it wasn't what he was expecting at all.

While pouring himself a drink, the giggling boy skipped in, adorning a faded, yellow shirt, way fitting for his small frame, underwear off to show, and some white socks that lifted itself and ended just about mid-calf. Tuffs of his hair sticking out and tired eyes as if he just woke up, but that smile Joshua thought was so gorgeous was filling his cheeks, and that soft voice reaching Joshua's ears like honey.

Joshua choked on his water from the sight.

"Ya' takin' a break, big boy?" Tyler teased, finding himself a glass of water as he leaned against the fridge.

That fucking nickname will be the end of him.

"R-Relaxin' myself." Joshua cleared his throat, mumbling, and taking a sip of his iced water, gulping harshly as he did.

"Relaxin'?" The cherry cheek brunet giggled, setting down his glass, inching a bit closer and meeting Joshua at the sink, pinning the older boy to it. And as he ran his fingertip against Joshua's damp body, he heard him gulp in a nervous gesture, avoiding the lustful eye contact that Tyler pulled. "Ya' know, I could help ya' with that."

"I-I-" But, before Joshua could say anything, Tyler was fast on his knees, his plump thighs filling, unbuckling Joshua's belt and kissing just above it with innocent eyes staring up at his. "Ty-Tyler- Wai-"

"Relax." Tyler grinned, giving one last kiss before unbuttoning Joshua's jeans and curling his thin fingers over the hem, pulling them down with a rush to make the older boy groan at the movement. "Just relax for me, 'kay?"