s i x

🌿🌌🌿

Mrs. Joseph was in front of him, but she wasn't what had his attention, no, it was the angelic boy peaking from the end of the hallway, a knowing look on his face as his mother spoke to the older boy. Tyler began licking his fingers, sucking on them before biting the tip of his middle one, and Joshua mentally groaned at the sight.

"So, I'll leave ya' to it?" She looked back to her son, who had  pulled his hands behind his back quickly, an innocent glint in his eyes as Mrs. Joseph eyed him. "Don't get in Joshua's way, but don't forget your hospitality, 'kay, sweetie?

"I won't, mama." Tyler grinned, his tongue flicking at his bottom lip when she snapped her eyes to the older boy.

"Have a good day, and drink tons of water, and eat something, if you're hungry!" She called out after giving a wave to the boy's and heading out the red wooden door in a hurry.

When it was closed, though, sealed away from the outside world, and Joshua locking it to make sure, the fast padding of feet had his full attention. Tyler flung himself in Joshua's arms, strong hands filling themselves with the plump of his butt, and holding him tightly. The angelic being tightened his legs around Joshua's waist, pulling himself up by his arms, and finding a hold on Joshua's neck. Lips found one another in a flurry, tangling tongues and heavy sighs as the older brunet began to walk in the direction of the living room.

Delicate.

A sweet, glorious Friday, sunny out and already, the Alabama heat was kicking in, but this was the regular routine the two had acquired during the past few days. Secrecy was what they were all about, and Joshua was just strung along by Tyler's flirtatious behavior and hypnotizing words. He was divine being, and the older brunet needed more of him at the end of the day.

Thin fingers kneaded through curls that felt ever-so-silky, Joshua groaning from his angel's touch, and how inviting it felt to him. Holding Tyler even tighter, Joshua laid the cherry cheek brunet on the mustard colored couch, the fan soothing their hot skin as he began to trail his nails lightly up soft, pudgy thighs.

"S'beautiful." Joshua slurred, continuing to swallow the gorgeous, high tone's that Tyler let escape his plump, pink lips.

"M-More, big boy-" He let out a gasp when Joshua began to trail loving kisses to the more sensitive parts of his dewy, tan skin, sucking as he twirled his tongue expertly against each spot. "Oh."

Joshua nosed at his angel's neck, breathing in the honey scent, and relishing at the sweetness. "Wanna eat ya' out."

Tyler giggled resonated through the living room delicately, and innocently. His doe-eyes focusing in on the older, and kissing his lips ever so timidly. "What're ya' waiting for then, big boy?"

"Fuck." The curly brunet mumbled, reconnecting their lips as he worked to pull Tyler's undies off, flinging it God knows where while his tongue trailed Tyler's bottom lip. His calloused fingers worked fast to push Tyler's fitting, white cropped shirt up, past his nipples, and not minding to remove it as Joshua moved down quickly to trail his tongue around one of the sensitive areas.

The cherry cheek boy let out a gasp, fingers tightening in Joshua's curls, and thighs trembling against the older's body. Joshua soothed the younger boy, fingers trailing against the soft skin and pushing his knees further apart, and he took a moment, drinking up the sight of Tyler below him; flustered, and panting for more.