f o u r

🌿🌌🌿

Joshua mind grew fuzzy, quick to leave when Mrs. Joseph suddenly arrived a bit early, then was what expected, and a flurry of small, embarrassed responses from Joshua as he stumbled to his red baby.

"Bye Joshua! I'll pay you what's owed on Friday!"

His eyes were somewhere else, though, averted and on an angel that was sat at the balcony of the house, distracting him, giving Joshua his beautiful, gorgeous smile and the older brunet found himself staring at Tyler longingly. He found his body leaning against his truck, a groan tugging out of his throat as the cherry cheek boy sucked on a pink popsicle, as if deep throating it, and licking the side slowly with the tip of his tongue.

"Joshua! What's wrong, sweetheart?" Tyler's mother called out worried, but Joshua only widened his eyes, calling back in the same tone.

"N-Nothing, Mrs. Joseph! I-I'm okay, thank you so much, I-I'll..." He trailed off, eyes tracing back to the balcony and noticing that the angel was gone. "I'll be back tomorrow!"

She smiled. "Be careful now!"

"I-I will!" Joshua waved, stumbling in his truck, hands tight as he turned his baby on, and heavy on his steering wheel as he leaned his forehead against it. The brunet's heart thudded against his chest, peaking up once more to the illuminated room, sheer curtains accenting the window and a cherry cheek boy pulling them back to meet Joshua's eyes.

Tyler smiled, licking his plump lips before blowing the older boy a kiss and leaving his window without a trace.

Joshua groaned.

Without a second thought, he pulled out from the Joseph's household and headed home with his mind filled with the images of Tyler on his knees. The brunet thought back to the river, hands tightening on instinct as Tyler's smile and innocent, chocolate doe-eyes flashed through his mind.

Tyler Joseph was absolutely going to ruin him.

💫

When he got home, his mother was by his side as he toed his boots off, an excited glimmer in her eyes and a happy tone in her voice.

"So! How was it, sweetie?"

Joshua ran a hand through his sweaty hair before stumbling forward and heading towards the stairs, his voice heavy as he answered his mother. "It was good, but you didn't tell me they had a son."

"Oh my! Tyler! What a beautiful boy he is, isn't he?!" She chirped, unknown to her son's attitude as he stopped in the middle of the stairs from her words.

Joshua cleared his throat, his voice stumbling a bit, and he turned back a bit to give his mother a small smile. "Stunnin', mama."

With that, Laura gave him a confused expression as he continued on the steps, and leaving her there with her mouth hanging open.

"What has gotten into that boy?" She mumbled to herself.

Joshua headed to their family restroom, closing the wooden door with a hard hand and locking it tightly. The brunet sighed, stripping off his clothes before turning the knob to the shower, water pelting to the tiled floor filling his ears in serenity as steam began to collect around him. He tensed his muscles, eyes moving rapidly as he stepped into the shower, and running his body under the spraying sensation.

"Fuck." Joshua mumbled, tipping his head back and pulling back all his chocolate curls for the water to soak. "Fuck, fuck, fuck."

He shut his eyes tight, but the only thing he saw was the mere, angelic image of Tyler on his knees. A harsh tingle ran through his body as he gasped for air, not knowing he was holding it for a moment as Tyler's moans filtered his ears, the sounds he made while sucking his cock, and Joshua felt so fucking guilty.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck."

Joshua knew he was stepping over the line in the Joseph household. In Mrs. Joseph's goddamn kitchen too! Where she cooks and makes dinner, and fuck, Joshua was just in for it. He knew he should've stopped Tyler, pulled the boy up and push him away, but he couldn't. Those eyes, that fucking smile, the giggle that had his heart strung up, and let's not forget about those tantalizing lips.

To Joshua, Tyler was an absolute angel, the angel he saw at the river, who was living in the moment, being free and happy, who Joshua shouldn't have been peaking at.

Joshua felt guilty.

But, he felt even more guilty when he began to grow at the thought. The thought of Tyler on his knees, helping himself to Joshua, and giggling throughout the whole blowjob.

If only he knew that Tyler was going to be the son of Mrs. Joseph, he probably wouldn't have taken the job, but let's face it, Joshua knew better.

He would've taken he job even with the knowledge of Tyler being there.

So, the brunet sighed, the cherry cheek boy on his mind, the warmth of Tyler's mouth sucking around his cock, and being the mere feeling while he wrapped his hand around his growing length. Joshua pumped his hand, a soft breath of the angel's name escaping his pink lips, and his mind growing that familiar fuzz once more.

The whole scene was wrapped tight in his mind, and he couldn't stop the pace of his hand, his thumb rubbing against his tip. Joshua's hips bucked at the feeling, finding his body leaning against the white tiled wall, and letting out a groan as he paced himself faster.

"Fuck, fuck- Tyler, s'good for me" And once his thumb rubbed once more against his tip, Joshua felt his body convulse, the sheer white exploding in his eyes, and body falling more limp against the shower wall.

He let out a gasp, desperate for the air in his lungs as he peered down to see cum running down his hand, and leg.

Joshua groaned, his head tipping back with a thump, letting go of his length before emerging himself back into the running water.

His mind seemed to mush together from there, mindlessly finishing up the rest of his shower before walking to into his room naked, and slamming the door shut.

The brunet pulled on his clothes hastily in the dark room, any clothes really, Joshua couldn't really care at all if they were dirty or clean; he honestly just needed sleep. Joshua ended up enveloping himself in his sheets before rolling in them once again, and pressuring his face against his pillow, as if to get Tyler out of his thoughts, but once he found that not doing the job, the brunet ended up rolling on his back, a heavy breath escaping him.

"What an angel you are."

Only if that were true.

Joshua still seemed to think so.

🌿🌌🌿

- 麻美