Sam & Cat: YES! MY LADY

This is my first fanfic and my English is kinda suckish so I hope this works out the way I want it to be please don't comment too harshly I'd get hurt *gives puppy eyes* 

Disclaimer: Sam and Cat does not belong to me, if I do, the parents are gonna kill me xP

Chapter 1: Long time no see

Sam's POV

"I'm Sam!" "And I'm Carly!" "And this is iCarly! Now today we're gonna test if hot cheese could burn you" I said smilingly. I brought the test subject, as usual, Gibby.

"Now lie down here as we pour hot cheese on you Gibby "

"wait what? I thought you guys said it would be....." I cut Gibby sentence short by pouring hot cheese on him allowing Gibby to yelped in pain while he run to the washroom. I giggled at his act. Then I quickly wrap up for iCarly and rush down to the kitchen for a can of root beer.

"Ahhh" Carly suddenly squeaked.

"Oh my god! Sam come and look at this " Freddie called.

I dragged myself to the computer and gasped. We had reach more than 10 million views in just like about 5 minutes for the latest iCarly video! But what's more shocking is that we were invited to Hollywood to work together with some director to direct a movie! We rushed to pack our stuffs and quickly flew to LA a few days later.

When we reached the airport, we were greeted by some people who worked under the director and they sent us to the studio. We reach the studio in a flash.

"Hello nice to meet you, I'm Beck" the director reached his hand out to us. He was gorgeous, hot, so handsome that I found myself staring at him.

"Yeah Yeah, quit your staring at MY boyfriend " a pale, somewhat emo girl shows up cutting my train of thoughts.

"I wasn't staring at your boyfriend" I snapped back, somehow I dislike this girl.

"Yeah you wasn't" the girl rolled her eyes and walked away.

We got started with the work and piece out the storyline, the only thing left is to get the actors and actresses to act out the movie.

Just when we were about to walk into the studio to direct, a loud glass shattering sound was heard.

"I don't like this outfit! I want a pony in the centre of my rainbow sweater" a loud shout followed on. Somehow I was reminded of this. Pony? Rainbow? It sounds too familiar. We rushed into the studio and I got a shock of my life. Red velvet hair, tanned skin, puppy brown eyes.

"Yeah erm..that's Cat that will be a common scene you would be facing" Beck explains.

Immediately memories came gushing through my head, and especially 1 of them which left me guilty for the rest if my life. I wonder if Cat still remembers it or had she forgiven me?

I walked towards her. "Hey Cat! Long time no see" I greeted her in my friendliest smile.

"Hey Sam! Long time no see" she replied back smiling.

"Now beat it" her friendly smile now became the meanest face I've ever seen.

That sudden change of her shocked me. She hadn't forgotten about that nor she had forgave me for it.

I ran out of the studio in tears while Carly and Freddie chase me.